cajungumbo is offline New Member

Does that Infared light chambers really do anything for you

I was just wondering i am signing up at a gym and they have one is it worth my time to use it?

CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    Are you asking in reference to skin therapy? If your asking about skin therapy, from what I have seen, it can... but the timeline truly varies from person to person. A few months on average to see shifts in your level of acne, spots, etc... even supposedly varicose vein issues (I would want to see that to accept the claim however).
    Last edited by CrossOps; 10-14-2016 at 09:52 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Unsure of the purpose of the infrared chambers, but I do know that certain wavelengths of infrared and near infrared light are thought to aid in healing and reducing inflammation. I believe the wavelengths spanned anywhere from 600nm to 900nm up to 700 nm to 1400 nm. However, I believe the best application of that is via wands or directed light sources?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information