Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By JDToronto
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Intense Orgasm on Back day?

JDToronto is offline Associate Member

Intense Orgasm on Back day?

Does anyone know why on back day; dead lifts, rows, overhead pulls, shrugs routines that I get the most intense orgasm? Hold on, this is not during the workout, it's later on. I'm guessing because dead lifts and rows involves a lot of muscles using your legs which releases a lot of testosterone .

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, if your legs release testosterone what do your balls do??
    songdog and TRA like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I hear some leg workouts since it is a large muscle group the involves lots of intensity (ok that's my theory lol) but it causes the body to release more testosterone levels then ..say...biceps lol

I don't know bro Maybe you really really. Like really like back day. Me to but I don't think I blow super loads cuz of it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I don't know bro Maybe you really really. Like really like back day. Me to but I don't think I blow super loads cuz of it lol.
    Like OMG Hell no, like really, I hate back day, I dread dead lifts, like really.

But like OMG, this is what I got from Men's Health regarding leg workout and dead lifts do involve a lot of leg muscles, it's referring to leg workouts;

"Go from beanpole to incredible bulk with this crushing lower body workout. Packed with exercises that target your body's biggest muscles, which the ​National Strength & Conditioning Association found eilicit the greatest hormonal response, it'll send you testostrone levels soaring."

And deadlifts involve squeezing your glutes and what's there? YOUR PROSTATE! Well just beneath it. If you massage your prostate during sex it gives explosions.
    Last edited by JDToronto; 10-29-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Wow, if your legs release testosterone what do your balls do??
    Well, it's doing leg workouts that helps release the hormones.

Kaido is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Like OMG Hell no, like really, I hate back day, I dread dead lifts, like really.

But like OMG, this is what I got from Men's Health regarding leg workout and dead lifts do involve a lot of leg muscles, it's referring to leg workouts;

"Go from beanpole to incredible bulk with this crushing lower body workout. Packed with exercises that target your body's biggest muscles, which the ​National Strength & Conditioning Association found eilicit the greatest hormonal response, it'll send you testostrone levels soaring."

And deadlifts involve squeezing your glutes and what's there? YOUR PROSTATE! Well just beneath it. If you massage your prostate during sex it gives explosions.
    I read this and I can't stop laughing dude...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it's doing leg workouts that helps release the hormones.
    How? And how much?

"Go from beanpole to incredible bulk with this crushing lower body workout. Packed with exercises that target your body's biggest muscles, which the National Strength & Conditioning Associationhi found eilicit the greatest hormonal response, it'll send you testostrone levels soaring."

Are u trying to be funny...I'm not sure where u get your valley girl humor from ..I guess it's funny to have random personalities..not sure why ur quoting my comment, and for lower half of your comment. I have no idea WTF your talking about

Plus my girl orgasms ..haha. I bust nuts is what I call it. So are you a chick ...

Are u trying to be funny...I'm not sure where u get your valley girl humor from ..I guess it's funny to have random personalities..not sure why ur quoting my comment, and for lower half of your comment. I have no idea WTF your talking about

I was replying to the above comment, read your own comment and wonder why I sounded like a valley girl. And no I'm not a woman. I mentioned prostate in my comments a few times, women don't have prostates.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Does anyone know why on back day; dead lifts, rows, overhead pulls, shrugs routines that I get the most intense orgasm? Hold on, this is not during the workout, it's later on. I'm guessing because dead lifts and rows involves a lot of muscles using your legs which releases a lot of testosterone.
    It used to be standard knowledge on here that working your legs increased testosterone levels more so than other groups. More muscle more blood flow more testosterone . Never thought about my ass muscles rubbing up on my prostate. I may have my gf stick her finger up there when I do squats next time! Hooyah! "Why you help me lift so good baby!?"
    Marsoc and TRA like this.

I was replying to the above comment, read your own comment and wonder why I sounded like a valley girl. And no I'm not a woman. I mentioned prostate in my comments a few times, women don't have prostates.
    Yeah I did read it over and over and over jk ..That's why I'm wondering how U got that from my reply. I said. "You must really really like back day.." it's cool brother I don't fight on the computer it's useless. Lol. Just wondering..it's cost to get joke points at my expense lol. I'll bill you later lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-30-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Yeah I did read it over and over and over jk ..That's why I'm wondering how U got that from my reply. I said. "You must really really like back day.." it's cool brother I don't fight on the computer it's useless. Lol. Just wondering..it's cost to get joke points at my expense lol. I'll bill you later lol
    I was joking with you, you said "like" a few times, so I made a joke out of it. All good.

I was joking with you, you said "like" a few times, so I made a joke out of it. All good.
    Thanks buddy I'm usually real good with sense of humor since I non stop am a smart ass joker. But I get my nerves hit when I think someone is being a smart ass to me when I have no relationship established. Let's be bestest friends now I love u man

Thanks buddy I'm usually real good with sense of humor since I non stop am a smart ass joker. But I get my nerves hit when I think someone is being a smart ass to me when I have no relationship established. Let's be bestest friends now I love u man
    In in person I'm very sarcastic and joke around a lot but sometimes people don't know when I joke or not or when I'm serious. when chatting online or even texting you can't tell when someone is being funny because you don't hear their voice or see their face, all you see is words. A lot of things can be misconstrued and fights happen a lot over texting and chatting online. Ever since technology has entered out lives everyone has become so impersonal, it's all finger use (texting etc) and less face to face talk.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah I have that same issue also..I'm a sarcastic asshole lol people don't know if I'm joking or not.but they should cuz of the bullshit I'm talking about when I am lol. aagghhhhhh....friends!!!...

Yeah I have that same issue also..I'm a sarcastic asshole lol people don't know if I'm joking or not.but they should cuz of the bullshit I'm talking about when I am lol. aagghhhhhh....friends!!!...
    Well, I'm sarcastic but not an asshole. I could be, though.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    No idea but sounds like I need to try your routine
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information