Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: overtraining?

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You're not a body-builder, so a lot of what is discussed here on this forum doesn't apply to you. Excess muscle for show is just that, it looks great, but it will slow you.

You need legs, legs are the foundation to speed. Ab definition will be there with diet, but your core will come with complex lifts like snatches, cleans and deads.

Is your 40 good?

So you have no access to the weight room?

Look John, I'm good at this, but I am NOT qualified to set up a program to get you into the NFL - just want to be transparent, o.k.?

This is a steroid forum, are you risking your career with usage?
    yea i made the mistake of following body building workouts for a while. i ran a 4.48 at the last combine i went to. nope i can't use the weight room but i joined a gym by my house.
    you seem to be very knowledgable on this and everything you've been telling me is helping so any info will help even the most basic info but i understand.
    i have never cycled before but i do think it will help me. AAS can boost strength, help me recover blah blah blah you know all the benefits. do you think i will risk my career with usage? my friend did a cycle of var and he recommended to try a cycle because he thinks it helped him a lot.

You're not a body-builder, so a lot of what is discussed here on this forum doesn't apply to you. Excess muscle for show is just that, it looks great, but it will slow you.

You need legs, legs are the foundation to speed. Ab definition will be there with diet, but your core will come with complex lifts like snatches, cleans and deads.

Is your 40 good?

So you have no access to the weight room?

Look John, I'm good at this, but I am NOT qualified to set up a program to get you into the NFL - just want to be transparent, o.k.?

This is a steroid forum, are you risking your career with usage?
    btw i plan on doing a cycle of oral tbol to give me a boost but mostly because it is one of the safer AAS and i am a little young and i am trying to lower the chance of damaging my hpta. i would run a test cycle but i feel that is a little too risky for me. i have been researching side effects and risks for a couple of months and i am willing to take the risk.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Regarding the AAS, post a thread there. That way you can get the most qualified members on the forum to help. I'm a physical therapist, have done some strength coaching, but regarding AAS, I'm a TRT guy and a novice, so my advice is pretty useless in that dept.

Proximal is offline Banned
    However, with that said, the members here and rightfully so are very much against AAS and the young so you might not get many answers. From what I understand, you risk a hpta shutdown with anything.

Regarding your career, I'd be fearful of getting removed from your team depending on the University's stance. With your grade issues you are already on thin ice I imagine.

However, with that said, the members here and rightfully so are very much against AAS and the young so you might not get many answers. From what I understand, you risk a hpta shutdown with anything.

Regarding your career, I'd be fearful of getting removed from your team depending on the University's stance. With your grade issues you are already on thin ice I imagine.
    Yea i posted a while ago on that section and it took some time to get answers but i got some good advice. Oh thats what u meant by AAS hurting my career? Drug testing? Yea i will try to keep the use at a minimal and not cycle when the season is coming to a start. I thought u meant it could break down my body quicker than normal. Well thank you for all of the advice i appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information