MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    All sets to failure and 8-10 rep range unless stated otherwise:

Day 1 chest: 4 sets wide grip bench, 4 sets incline bench, 4 sets decline, 4 sets of db flys

Day 2 legs: 4 sets squats, 4 sets calf raise, 4 sets hack squats (trap bar), 4 sets leg extensions, 4 sets leg curls.

Day 3 back: 4 sets deadlift, 4 sets bent bb rows, 4 sets 1 arm db rows, 4 sets tbar rows

Day 4 rest:

Day 5 Arms: 4 sets bicep curl, 4 sets close grip bench, 4 sets preacher curls, 4 sets standing french press, 4 sets hammer curls, 4 sets pulldowns

Day 6 shoulder/traps: 8 sets military press, 4 sets shrugs, 4 sets front raise, 4 sets upright db rows, 4 sets reverse db flys.

Day 7 rest and repeat the process again on day 1.

A few things.. first of all im more or less a loner when it comes to the gym. I got my headphones in and im not looking at anybody and I dont like to train with anyone either. So really you guys are a big help and a large portion source of my information. I also am the only person I know personally who body builds and is on gear at least efficiently (proper diet and exercise).

I really hope you guys can help me reach my dream physique.. I need help because my next cycle will only be my 2nd ever cycle and Im not an expert on what to do so I guess my main questions are: 1. Is my work load enough to get an incredible physique or do I need to workout more/add more exercises with time? 2. Is this workout program hitting all the necessary parts of my body correctly? Am i neglecting anything?

Thanks.
    Last edited by MMA_Influenced; 12-28-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Thread Information