Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: steroids nd nutrition training

Ianilsingh07 is offline New Member

steroids nd nutrition training

Hello, i am from India and it is sad to say that here we have lack of certified trainers and lot of corruption in bodybuilding.
    So i want to go to USA and learn about supplements and steroids . Can anyone tell me any institute's name?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    School of hard knocks

Before you come to the US to learn about supplements and steroids , you should know that there is no schools or institutes that teach such things. We all learned it by reading posts on forums like this, talking with people with experience, and experimenting on ourselves. To be honest, it will take you a while to get enough information to really understand how to be a world class body builder. Steroids is just one facet of the sport. There's the diet, training, posing, etc. It will just take time. Just about everyone on this board has gone through the same process. Good luck.
    Marsoc likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    It should not matter where in the world you are.

I agree to you all but there are some trainers on youtube who say they are certified and have read about setroids.etc etc. Believe me, In India first trainer trains you and eats your all bank balance, then if you say you want to learn these atuff then they charge like 2000USD, yes i said it 2000 USD. And they still give you shit. I am real victim of these corrupted trainers. M doing training from 3 years and they never had me even participate in any.comp. they say it takes 10 yeara to prepare for onl weight catagory 65. Those who are rich gets success in this sport and who is left to help a guy like me. I wanted to spend my life time earning and return home with all book knowledge. I dont want people like me to be victimised. Those who work hard must get results.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You have all the information you'll ever need right here in this forum.

If you really want to spend 2000$ you can donate it to charity.

I wish i had 2000USD. I would have donated happily

Jonbana is offline Member
    Are people really this stupid or is this just me? probably high school kids thinking steroids will make them massive funny why you see very very few bodybuilders 250++ pounds jacked to shit its not easy otherwise we would all eat like shit not train and take sateroids and get massive

Thread Information