solidj55 is offline Member

Fukkenshredded Cardio!!!

I dont know if you guys know this dude, he posts at Elite Fitness as well as on the Anabolic Fitness website. This dude is a professional model. He doesnt lie about what he does. His weightlifting workouts are a little off the wall by our bodybuilding, powerlifting, or even just recreational training routines/standards. But his cardio says it all. This dude stays in single digit bodyfat year round. He drops to 4 and 5% bodyfat for shoots and looks like he is made of freaking steal. Anyway, here is his cardio routine, and he does it 4-5 days per week. Keep in mind this is all done on a treadmill.

1min walk(3-4mph for all 1min walking periods)
    1min sprint(12mph for all 1min sprinting periods)
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    1min sprint
    1min walk
    Then without stopping...
    20 minute walk at 4.5mph at a 15% incline

Ill post a link to one of his pics.

I am not sure if you have to have a user name or password or not...
    Its free even if you have to.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i might give it a try...bump for addidtional comments

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Staying in the single digits year round depends much more on diet and genetics than cardio.

IMO, i have tried HIIT(pretty much what he's doing) and simply doing a brisk powerwalk. I've found out that as long as i put my time in, it really doesn't make a difference what type of cardio you do as long as you put your time in. I've noticed no difference despite some of the claims.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Staying in the single digits year round depends much more on diet and genetics than cardio.

IMO, i have tried HIIT(pretty much what he's doing) and simply doing a brisk powerwalk. I've found out that as long as i put my time in, it really doesn't make a difference what type of cardio you do as long as you put your time in. I've noticed no difference despite some of the claims.
    The only time he eats clean is when he is about to do a shoot. He doesnt even eat nearly as clean as most of us here.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Well so much for diet then, must be one of those lucky fawkers with a metabolism through the roof. (i.e genetics)

I didn't check out the pics cuz i didn't feel like signing up, but i got a feeling that if i did, i would see an ectomorph.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Well so much for diet then, must be one of those lucky fawkers with a metabolism through the roof. (i.e genetics)

I didn't check out the pics cuz i didn't feel like signing up, but i got a feeling that if i did, i would see an ectomorph.
    He said he was a fat ass in early years and then started working out. Now he seems to have a super metabolism. He does this cardio routine 4-5 days per week in the AM and lifts 4 times per week. His lifting is very unconventional compared to what most of us are used to. You are probably right though, he is one of those lucky dudes.

Thread Information