208audi is offline New Member

Keep Jacking Lower Back Up

Hey guys,

Posting this sitting from my couch essentially incapacitated.

15 months ago I fucked my back up stretching after leg day. I was laying on my back and throwing each leg laterally over my body getting the deep back stretch and that did it.

A few hours later I was in so much pain I could barely move. I eventually got better but it would still irritate me from time to time.

Now this weekend (i have no idea how, its come back with a vengeance. Almost as bad as the first time i injured it but this time i wasn't stretching or anything. I cant put my shoes on or even wipe my own ass.

I'm now accepting that I'm going to have to go through a probably long rehab process after a week or two of this healing.

My question is this:

1. Anyone have experience with lumbar injuries and rehabilitating them?

2. Would AAS help with injury recovery?

Thanks is advance.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I fractured my 3rd left transverse process on the lower lumbar when i was about 16, never been the same since. I'm 32 now and still have issues from time to time, sciatica and spasms, ice and heat are really important as well as strengthening your back.

Did you tear a muscle? Slip a disc?

Best thing will be to see an ortho and have them check you out, get to the root of the issue and they should have a good plan for you to fix whats going on, as far as aas being a solution..eh it can cause more of a problem, you don't want to over exert yourself and hurt it more especially if you're not sure what the issue is. Back issues are no joke and not something to take lightly, leads to all kinds of other issues as I'm sure you know

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    What i can say for sure is, the more i work my back and strengthen it the less issues i have but it was a slow steady process to get to this point and i still have the random days of pain and spasms just much much less frequently and not as bad

WyleECoyote is offline New Member
    208audi, How did this turn out? Go to an ortho and find out any info? Any solutions or resolutions?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I have a whole thread on back injuries. Go check it out.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information