Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Colorado coaching

Can anyone recommend any "AAS friendly" strength/conditioning coaches/business in Colorado?

What I mean by "AAS friendly" is a place where I may be able to be more open about it so the trainer can best help me get the most out of it. I AM NOT LOOKING TO BUY GEAR.

My local gyms trainer staff is alright and I've worked with one before but they seem best for the soccer moms

Thanks for the feedback

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    A really good coach can be hard to come by. Start looking online and scheduling meetings to get a feel. You can tell within the first 10 mins if they are what you want or not.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just from wat I have seen come through here most of those guys don't know crap beacuse we have had a few guys with some real bad cycles they say came from trainers so be careful.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Can anyone recommend any "AAS friendly" strength/conditioning coaches/business in Colorado?

What I mean by "AAS friendly" is a place where I may be able to be more open about it so the trainer can best help me get the most out of it. I AM NOT LOOKING TO BUY GEAR.

My local gyms trainer staff is alright and I've worked with one before but they seem best for the soccer moms

Thanks for the feedback
    Is just be your own coach. All a coach will do is outline a certain program, whether its HIIT, 5x5, 5/3/1, or what have you.

Just study, mix it up some. And bust ass

This place here is all ya need as far as AAS questions go.

Have you been to the home page? The steroid .com page, every brand type and ancillary used is got multiple pages on them

Also have great workout routines as well.

This place is my first and last stop . been using some routines since 2011

I think finding a coach is like finding a doctor. Each coach knows a certain set of information so they apply their limited knowledge to every problem. Same with the doctors. It seems like you need to know what exactly what you need and go find a coach with that specific information. That's tough, right? You can come up to speed right here on this forum with good questions.

Thread Information