Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Nbrown86
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Help!

Nbrown86 is offline New Member

Help!

Greetings everyone. First just let me say thank you for all of the help I have gotten from this site already. Such a huge help. But I need some more. Starting in January I decided to make a change. I weighed 375 and am 6'4" it pleases me to say that in three months I have lost 60 pounds. Naturally. Here is my problem. I feel like I have hit a plateau. When I am at the gym I kind of do what I want and I would really like an actual routine to follow. Such as days to follow and what muscle groups to work on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Cheers.
    PT1982 and GirlyGymRat like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on such a dramatic weight loss! That's wonderful! Take your time and don't stress over this. You made progress in 3 months that takes most years to accomplish. We all hit walls, so don't be discouraged. Stay positive first and foremost. It's easy to get discouraged and get in a funk, but that's where mess ups happen. You did a great thing in a short time. There will be slow downs, you just have to learn to be positive and don't give up!

What is your routine like right now? How many days are you in the gym?

Once again, congrats! A million times over.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Excellent progress! Plateaus are a pain but necessary to Indicate a change is required.
    PT1982 and songdog like this.

Nbrown86 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the encouragement. Much appreciated. PT1982 I am currently going to the gym 3 times a week. Two upper body days and one lower body day I really just want an outline of what works for other people so I don't get lost in the shuffle and work out muscles constantly are getting worked on. Thanks again

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbrown86 View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement. Much appreciated. PT1982 I am currently going to the gym 3 times a week. Two upper body days and one lower body day I really just want an outline of what works for other people so I don't get lost in the shuffle and work out muscles constantly are getting worked on. Thanks again
    You might just want to consider mixing things up. Start focusing more on 1 or 2 muscle groups per workout. Keep things fresh and work the muscles from all different angles, intensity, etc. Make everything new but stick to the basics since we know that works. You'll get through it and then as always, hit another plateau. They come and go.

Thread Information