Thread: Seven weeks in.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Seven weeks in.

Well,here i am fellas,seven weeks into my training schedule/cycle.
    My training is going well,although i think i may be doing a bit too much.I thought my strength increases were quite slow,
    but when i look at what i was moving when i started,compared to the present,i actually appear to be doing quite well.
    90 kgs added to the leg press for instance,so no complaints.
    My weight,has only increased by a kilo,but i've lost quite a lot of fat,so i suppose that equates to a bigger net gain.
    Getting good separation in my muscles,and have increased muscle size,by around an inch on legs/chest/arms.
    I think i look more like a sprinter,than a bodybuilder,and this might have something to do with my food intake.
    Pretty sure i'm consuming enough protein,but struggling with carbs.My work/lifestyle precludes me from eating
    every couple of hours,and in all honesty,even if i had the time,i don't really want to eat much more than i do,as
    i hate feeling stuffed/bloated.
    No noticeable sides from my cycle,but found out from my source,that the reason i'll have a large amount left,
    when my cycle is over,is he supplied me with enough to pin twice a week,not once as i am doing...doh!
    Not concerned really,as i can increase dosage on a second cycle if everything goes ok.
    That;s it for now,but will report how things are,at the end of my cycle.Thanks.

momerat6 is offline New Member
    Afff.... could you write more clear? It's unredable... ;/

Last edited by momerat6; 04-10-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by momerat6 View Post
    Afff.... could you write more clear? It's unredable... ;/
    Sorry dude,i only do English.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your cycle Pct plan and stats? That was hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What is your cycle Pct plan and stats? That was hard to read.
    My pct will be clomid 100/50/50/50,and nolvadex 40/20/20/20,and unsure what you mean by stats.
    Don't know how it's hard to read,as all i've done is say how my regime is going,in pretty much plain language.Sorry.

It's an eye sore to look at that's all. Age, weight, height, cycle experience? You should run hcg too.

It's an eye sore to look at that's all. Age, weight, height, cycle experience? You should run hcg too.
    Sorry it doesn't appeal to you,but anyway,i'm 6ft 4in,106kg 49 years old,and first cycle,and no,i shouldn't run hcg .

Hcg is really helpful in all cycles to prevent testicular atrophy and aid in recovery. What are you currently running?

Hcg is really helpful in all cycles to prevent testicular atrophy and aid in recovery. What are you currently running?
    Pointless using hcg ,as i'm only 2 weeks from end of cycle,and there's no point in using it during pct.
    I am not 'running' anything.
    When i do a second cycle,i will consider using hcg,obviously dependant on how things go,once this one,including pct goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad
    Pointless using hcg,as i'm only 2 weeks from end of cycle,and there's no point in using it during pct. I am not 'running' anything. When i do a second cycle,i will consider using hcg,obviously dependant on how things go,once this one,including pct goes.
    Not pointless at all actually since ur still 2 weeks out. It would be pointless if pct was in a few days. You are correct in saying that it's not recommended during pct. In any case u could get ur balls working again with a few days hcg blast right now which would make the transition to pct on ur body much easier. Not entirely necessary, but food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    Not pointless at all actually since ur still 2 weeks out. It would be pointless if pct was in a few days. You are correct in saying that it's not recommended during pct. In any case u could get ur balls working again with a few days hcg blast right now which would make the transition to pct on ur body much easier. Not entirely necessary, but food for thought.
    Interesting answer,and thanks for your input.
    I'll ask my source about availability regarding hcg ,but unless it's on hand,and may take a while to obtain,i'll give it a miss.
    I will try it during second cycle,so i'll order some anyway. Thanks again.

Thread Information