liftordie is offline New Member

Headaches and workingout!!??

I get these headaches every year at the same time. I think they might be for allergies but, I am not sure. What should I take to get rid of my headaches before my workouts? I have legs today and, I know its going to be rough but, with a headache its going to be extreme pain (compulsive puking). Has anyone else had this headache problem?? What should I take to cure my headache?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Geez man, sounds like you need to get checked out at the Doc. Reoccurring pain each year is not a good sign. Possibly something to do with allergies, but at least he can give you some medicine to combat this.For now I would say either some aspirin or ibuprofen.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Do you get the headaches during a time the time of year when you dont drink as much water because I always get them when I dont drink enough water.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Do you get the headaches during a time the time of year when you dont drink as much water because I always get them when I dont drink enough water.

In the summer if i get dehydrated while working outside all day and then go to the gym i get headaches.

Thread Information