Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By KJ419
  • 1 Post By Obese
  • 2 Post By 600@50

Thread: More energy while on cycle?

Obese is offline New Member

More energy while on cycle?

I currently train 6 days a week with the exception of Sunday, as I like to rest and recover and mainly just stretch on this day.
    I do pretty intense workouts for my sport and am constantly pushing my body to the limits on every day of the week. While on Test E (500mg/week) Would my workouts be able to be prolonged and even more frequent? I've had a few friends who do twice a day lifting, and hit different body parts since the recovery seems to be so fast. I wouldn't want to do anything to destroy my body but hard work and results is never something I've been afraid of. Is there a limit to where it becomes unsafe? Or can I train my heart out as long as I feel up to the task?
    Also as long as you continue to stretch everyday will you really lose that much flexibility? Just curious.

Thank you for any advice!

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obese View Post
    I currently train 6 days a week with the exception of Sunday, as I like to rest and recover and mainly just stretch on this day.
    I do pretty intense workouts for my sport and am constantly pushing my body to the limits on every day of the week. While on Test E (500mg/week) Would my workouts be able to be prolonged and even more frequent? I've had a few friends who do twice a day lifting, and hit different body parts since the recovery seems to be so fast. I wouldn't want to do anything to destroy my body but hard work and results is never something I've been afraid of. Is there a limit to where it becomes unsafe? Or can I train my heart out as long as I feel up to the task?
    Also as long as you continue to stretch everyday will you really lose that much flexibility? Just curious.

Thank you for any advice!
    Listen to your body. Var makes me feel like I can workout forever but I have noticed that my joints and recovery time has suffered when I push it too much so I don't go as hard as I did the first couple of weeks. I still train intensely but have had to switch up my routine to account for my joints/recovery time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    Listen to your body. Var makes me feel like I can workout forever but I have noticed that my joints and recovery time has suffered when I push it too much so I don't go as hard as I did the first couple of weeks. I still train intensely but have had to switch up my routine to account for my joints/recovery time.

When you talk about recovery though are you referring to just your joints? Or are your muscles actually dead as well? Either way I don't want to injure myself, I just want to be able to get the most out of every workout especially with the new changes

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    When you talk about recovery though are you referring to just your joints? Or are your muscles actually dead as well? Either way I don't want to injure myself, I just want to be able to get the most out of every workout especially with the new changes
    Since I started blasting with Test/HGH. My soreness is cut down 95% despite heavier and longer lifts. I'm now considering 2 a days lol. Just need to find the time.

This doesn't mean it's okay to work the same body part again the next day. Your body will tell you after that 1st set.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Since I started blasting with Test/HGH. My soreness is cut down 95% despite heavier and longer lifts. I'm now considering 2 a days lol. Just need to find the time.

This doesn't mean it's okay to work the same body part again the next day. Your body will tell you after that 1st set.
    Sometimes even now I can absolutely kill a body part then the next day feel no soreness at all, so I feel like I could work it again. But I know my body needs time to recover. Might just feel fine since I'm young. I was just wondering if the recovery would actually be underway by that time on cycle so I could actually hit it again the next day. Not that I would, but it's just nice to know if I can.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes even now I can absolutely kill a body part then the next day feel no soreness at all, so I feel like I could work it again. But I know my body needs time to recover. Might just feel fine since I'm young. I was just wondering if the recovery would actually be underway by that time on cycle so I could actually hit it again the next day. Not that I would, but it's just nice to know if I can.
    Not even after leg day? Wtf lol

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    For me, it's both muscles and joints. I'm always sore and am used to the soreness but on Var I'm wayyyy more sore than usual!!

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Not even after leg day? Wtf lol
    Mainly leg day I can feel a tad bit of soreness if I really sit there and flex my legs or punch em a bit lol. But yeah it's actually really weird I rarely get sore.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    For me, it's both muscles and joints. I'm always sore and am used to the soreness but on Var I'm wayyyy more sore than usual!!

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.
    KJ419 likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While you can make gains with higher frequency and intensity while on a cycle for a period of time you have to remember that the CNS still will take the same time to recover as if you were not cycling. It may be a few days or a few weeks but at some point the CNS will need time to recover and heal. This will be your limiting factor while on cycle given everything else is optimal.
    Obs and Chicagotarsier like this.

Thread Information