Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By matt thebeard
  • 3 Post By F4iGuy

Thread: Building a huge chest!

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Building a huge chest!

PICS:

Sharing my progress

So, im currently on my 4th week of Test E Cycle.

I dont know if by genetics or what, but my chest feels way too small.

Maybe its due to my BF being kinda low... i think is still around 12%

My back is huge, well defined and looks great, my traps are also defined with nice cuts and looking good.

I feel my arms are also on point, legs looking good too.. but my chest...

Im 186CM tall with 95.5KG this morning (bulking) still pretty lean with 6pack abs visible during mornings.

I dont get what to do to make my chest grow, even while on cycle (4th week) i feel im developing all my muscles BUT my chest.

Any advices?

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    looks in proportion to me, weird though as test usually causes me to hold a fair amount of water in my chest and traps
    CALLMEOCT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    looks in proportion to me, weird though as test usually causes me to hold a fair amount of water in my chest and traps
    I got huge water retention and bloat feeling during the first 2 weeks; Adex @0.25 eOd fixed this. Still a bit bloated but nothing like the first few days; were my weight skyrocketed like 3 kg within 2 days lol!

I still feel like my chest isnt growing, but maybe thats just me..

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    Your chest looks fine to me. I would say is in proportion to the rest of your body. If you want to go for a larger chest look concentrate more on incline presses rather than bench presses

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I built my chest with a combination of flat barbell bench press, incline dumbbell bench press, dips, and flyes. I created a tutorial on proper bench press form. You can find tutorial videos on my you tube channel, search for Dominic DNO and it should pop up.

When I omitted barbell bench presses from my routine I lost mass in my chest. It's a great exercise that takes time to master.

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    I built my chest with a combination of flat barbell bench press, incline dumbbell bench press, dips, and flyes. I created a tutorial on proper bench press form. You can find tutorial videos on my you tube channel, search for Dominic DNO and it should pop up.

When I omitted barbell bench presses from my routine I lost mass in my chest. It's a great exercise that takes time to master.
    Checking it right now, thanks!

Thread Information