• 1 Post By JoeyToronto
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Hot tub after workout?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hot tub after workout?

If I do legs in the early afternoon, is it ok to soak the legs in the hot tub in the evening?

Ummm, I don't see a reason not too! Make sure you eat though!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Usually at my gym you would have to wade past the line of swords with all the gay dudes lining the hot tubs. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just not my deal...
    Obs, EDCG19, songdog and 3 others like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ya, definitely a no go on the gay tub. I feel creeped out getting looked at by a guy in that way. I damn sure aint soaking with them.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I imagine that even gay dudes don't like getting looked at like that, who would. My dog doesn't even like it.
    Ok, so it's ok to go in the hot tub (at my apartment complex) a few hours after my workout as long as there's no dude's looking at me?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I imagine that even gay dudes don't like getting looked at like that, who would. My dog doesn't even like it.
    Ok, so it's ok to go in the hot tub (at my apartment complex) a few hours after my workout as long as there's no dude's looking at me?
    Lmao your dog! Poor thing!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If I do legs in the early afternoon, is it ok to soak the legs in the hot tub in the evening?
    Yes you can soak in the hot tub some,,,maybe even help recovery some.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Usually at my gym you would have to wade past the line of swords with all the gay dudes lining the hot tubs. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just not my deal...
    America is way too PC.

JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    People having issues with "gay" dudes starring at them? Well for one, I'm sure straight women stare at straight women. It's so called "straight" guys who have an issue with their sexuality that can't be around gays. If you're comfortable with your sexuality and in your own skin, no one staring at you will bother you, gay or not. If they make a move on you, which I highly doubt a reasonable smart gay would do, just say "I'm not into men". My body language alone gives messages, I am not interested, back off. And besides, I think it's nasty to go into a tub with strangers. Who knows when it was last cleaned etc, hot water and chlorine or not, something about it I don't like.
    Last edited by JoeyToronto; 07-16-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    pudgeball likes this.

I do it all the time. I sit in the hot tub and let the jet blast away at my legs and lower back. I love it.
    Obs and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    People having issues with "gay" dudes starring at them? Well for one, I'm sure straight women stare at straight women. It's so called "straight" guys who have an issue with their sexuality that can't be around gays. If you're comfortable with your sexuality and in your own skin, no one staring at you will bother you, gay or not. If they make a move on you, which I highly doubt a reasonable smart gay would do, just say "I'm not into men". My body language alone gives messages, I am not interested, back off. And besides, I think it's nasty to go into a tub with strangers. Who knows when it was last cleaned etc, hot water and chlorine or not, something about it I don't like.
    Disagree.
    A female young hottie isnt gonna go sit in a tub surrounded by guy unless she wants attention because it is known why she is there. The same goes for gays and a straight guy that they think is hot. Getting in with them automatically makes you a prospect in their eyes and I have better things to do than be queer bait.
    Being comfortable is fine, avoiding a situation where you are gay bait is another.
    How far would you let that comfort go???
    Certain situations are better avoided.
    I wouldnt deliberately make myself a prospect for a bunch of attention I am not interested in.
    I call that a cock tease and you should haveore respect for gays than to be a cock tease!

Do you see how I took that loaded "tolerance" pistol from your hand and pointed it right back at you?
    BEEEWMM!!!!!
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Obs
    I should recieve some sort of award for steroid forum poetry.
    Best bullshit author or something.
    At the least I should be inducted into the hall of shame.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Disagree.
    A female young hottie isnt gonna go sit in a tub surrounded by guy unless she wants attention because it is known why she is there. The same goes for gays and a straight guy that they think is hot. Getting in with them automatically makes you a prospect in their eyes and I have better things to do than be queer bait.
    Being comfortable is fine, avoiding a situation where you are gay bait is another.
    How far would you let that comfort go???
    Certain situations are better avoided.
    I wouldnt deliberately make myself a prospect for a bunch of attention I am not interested in.
    I call that a cock tease and you should haveore respect for gays than to be a cock tease!

Do you see how I took that loaded "tolerance" pistol from your hand and pointed it right back at you?
    BEEEWMM!!!!!
    You can be "gay bait" anywhere. Straight people always go to gay pride parades etc, to show support not to be a bait. The only time you're bait is when you show you're interested, just don't stare back or show you're not interested. I read an article in the paper that there's Russian place in Toronto, called a Russian bathhouse but it's not a gay bathhouse, it's where men go as men and hang out in sauna's etc, nothing sexual. A place to relax. But if you think about, if it was a place where women and men go and hang out in hot tubs and sauna, the same thing happens, orgies, sex etc. I personally will not go into a hot tub with strangers, I think it's odd, just to sit there and stare at people I don't know. But with friends, yes, because it's a social thing.

StanTheGuy is offline New Member
    Same...It is so awkward sitting in a hot tub naked with other men...

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I'm usually too hot after a work out to go straight into warm water. I usually prefer cold shower straight after pushing some heavy weight but than again, the idea of sitting in a hot tub after training kind of worries me about over heating...

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    I'm usually too hot after a work out to go straight into warm water. I usually prefer cold shower straight after pushing some heavy weight but than again, the idea of sitting in a hot tub after training kind of worries me about over heating...
    Exactly. The last thing I want to do is feel even more hot after a workout, I would want to cool down.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    America is way too PC.
    We like it that way!

BrockBadger is offline Junior Member
    Yes and it may help with recovery. Make sure you eat though so you can recover the legs.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    We like it that way!
    I hate having the thought police in my head all the time.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information