anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member

Bulked up - best cycle to get cut

Okay, so first off I will say that I've never been on a cycle before. Been training 27 years. Lift extremely heavy (seated shoulder press best is 200kgx5) and have probably reached my genetic muscular peak. I am doing TRT due to age related low levels (268).

However, my muscle is covered by fat. As you know, it's much easier to grow and become stronger with weight on you.

I want to reach a new level of muscularity but also lose fat. I like to think I know about diet and nutrition etc but there are many experts on here and I would be foolish not to take advantage of that. Always willing to learn.

So my question is, what (blast) cycle would you recommend, what diet and what adjustments to my training regime?

I know Lee Priest used to get very chubby when bulking too so maybe we can approach it with that in mind. Not that I want to be that muscular.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've never cycled before, I would try anavar . It's fairly mild as far as side effects, and it's one of the only steroids that burns fat. Adding t3 increases its fat burning abilities

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    Okay, so first off I will say that I've never been on a cycle before. Been training 27 years. Lift extremely heavy (seated shoulder press best is 200kgx5) and have probably reached my genetic muscular peak. I am doing TRT due to age related low levels (268).

However, my muscle is covered by fat. As you know, it's much easier to grow and become stronger with weight on you.

I want to reach a new level of muscularity but also lose fat. I like to think I know about diet and nutrition etc but there are many experts on here and I would be foolish not to take advantage of that. Always willing to learn.

So my question is, what (blast) cycle would you recommend, what diet and what adjustments to my training regime?

I know Lee Priest used to get very chubby when bulking too so maybe we can approach it with that in mind. Not that I want to be that muscular.

Thanks

400lbs shoulder press??? you must be big. Do you think you need roids? Just watch your diet to trim down, not roids.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    I'm not that muscular at all. I have the frame of a gorilla but I'm not that muscular. I would like to be before I'm too old. As for Anavar ....isn't 90% of it out there fake? Because the real stuff is just so expensive. That's what I've heard.

I'm late 50's and still look like my avatar. Actually, I'm training for a show and am a bit leaner than my avatar. If an old fart can look lean you, a youngster, can do it too. LOL, my recommendation would be to run a Test only cycle and eat a really controlled diet. You'll be amazed at what some Test and diet will do for your body. Good luck My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information