Thread: Hamstring help

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hamstring help

My legs have always been a battle to keep up with my upper body. I have made a great deal of progress this last year however I want to focus on my hamstrings this year and I am looking for any insight to make my hamstrings stand out.
    I workout one muscle a day (except bus and tris). I separate my legs into quads and hams I also have a fused L3/L4 from when they removed a disk in my back. Back is fine.
    I had stopped doing stiff leg deadlifts because I was told that it was not good on my back.
    Presently I am doing super sets of the following: lying leg curl/standing leg curl, seated leg curl/ kneeling leg curl, high leg press/high hack squat.
    I also work out 2x day. In the afternoon With cardio and the small muscles ( forearm, calves, flutes,etc!).
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

BrockBadger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    My legs have always been a battle to keep up with my upper body. I have made a great deal of progress this last year however I want to focus on my hamstrings this year and I am looking for any insight to make my hamstrings stand out.
    I workout one muscle a day (except bus and tris). I separate my legs into quads and hams I also have a fused L3/L4 from when they removed a disk in my back. Back is fine.
    I had stopped doing stiff leg deadlifts because I was told that it was not good on my back.
    Presently I am doing super sets of the following: lying leg curl/standing leg curl, seated leg curl/ kneeling leg curl, high leg press/high hack squat.
    I also work out 2x day. In the afternoon With cardio and the small muscles ( forearm, calves, flutes,etc!).
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    You could do a variation. Single leg lying leg curl.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockBadger View Post
    You could do a variation. Single leg lying leg curl.
    Thanks Brock. Actually I just changed my routine from doing everything 1 leg at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that there Is something that I can do different. I just do not know what it is. Where are all of the opinions?

Thread Information