Ironweb is offline Member

Rack those Weights

"If you can't rack em don't lift em" Can not understand why that is a consideration of others, that people just can not do. Pisses me off to the point to where I want to walk up and slap em in the back of the head and say "is that where you got those weights?" I am sure all you gymrats can understand where I am coming from.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh yeah!

I hate it when I have to use a peice of equipment and some f'in lazy ass has loaded up the machine with EVERY plate in the gym on it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate that shit also, fooking lazy peeps!! I also hate the fookers who drop weights to make a scene.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    yeah, last time i was in the gym this guy was planning to do a few sets, so he decided to reserve the 20s 30s and 40s all for himself , and he was hogging a flat bench just to put his water bottle and towel on

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    I can understand where you guys are coming from. I have these two guys in my gym who are frickin idiots. They use the heaviest weights possible and never unrack or keep the weights back. Gym management never says anything to them. If I know that they are going to use a particular equipment immediately after me then I never unrack my stuff too. Just to get back at them.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    yeah, last time i was in the gym this guy was planning to do a few sets, so he decided to reserve the 20s 30s and 40s all for himself , and he was hogging a flat bench just to put his water bottle and towel on
    I would go over and tell him I need that bench or one of those db's..... but I like to be a dick to people like that.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    at my gym, its pretty good. every thing is organized on the tree racks i hardly ever see anyone leaving plates on any benches, however sometimes ill leave a plate or two on the leg press because honestly it doesnt make sense to take all the plates off the leg press because the next guy will surely use that weight and more.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Yup it is just basic common decency. Besides if it gets too bad, some of those pretty ladies may not want to come into the free weight room. That would be a shame.....

Thread Information