Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: 15 1/2 inch arms. lagging chest as well. what am i doing wrong?

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

15 1/2 inch arms. lagging chest as well. what am i doing wrong?

I'm currently 193lb at 15% BF or so. my max natural weight for a being healthy should be 186lb per military standard. basically that was a natural plateau, that i'm creeping past it probably thanks to juice.

i don't really care about my weight. i just want more proportion so I'm aesthetically pleasing. I'm working on all aspects of my body, but my biceps lagged. bad i think.

due to a shoulder dislocation years ago my chest has also lagged

so i do chest twice a week and biceps twice a week. off cycle i'm doing full body and cardio. i consume at least 150 - 200g protein, but off cycle i can eat as much, so things have gotten worse, however. i stay on test year round. off cycle for me is a TRT does of 250mg / week.

i get fat really easily now too. i don't know what else to say other than i'm enjoying myself at the gym and i like to tan too. i'm just not where i want to be. it's gotta be impatience. i only just started working out again after another long period of being very lazy and eating like crap.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-26-2017 at 06:37 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its just takes TIME . years of being in the gym consistently, training hard, eating big, and running well planned cycles.

speaking of "time", TUT (time under tension) training works very well for biceps. doing a lot of controlled movements with a slow eccentric followed by a very strong contraction and squeeze. using cables is one of the easiest ways to TUT train biceps and concentrate on the eccentric. couple that with the occasional heavy barbell curl.

also keep in mind that your arms will not just grow by themselves. they will grow along with your whole body. as you get bigger then they can get bigger. don't expect to put 2 inches on your arm staying at your current body weight

Blog Entries
    yea i need patience very badly

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try doing them once per week but put them under serious overload by implementing some HIT protocols and then resting them because many train them way to much, remember biceps get hit when you train back and triceps always get hit.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    sorry if i sound like i totally dont get it

i keep hearing and seeing awesome things about HIIT. especially for fat loss. I've been thinking of doing this. sometimes my body is thrashed but i still want to get out and do something, but i usually cant just focus on something like calves. when i truly need to rest i rest. i dont like being fat.

i dont know enough about HIT HIIT and HIIRT. that what i need to learn about?

are you talking about
    Mike Mentzer's HIT? i believe i do this as part of my routines. i like to finish off muscles with this.

shoot man. it just always seems like im spinning my wheels not really gettin anywhere without juice.

i realyy feel as though i need patience. i need to stop getting so down on myself and just enjoy it.

i get my rocks off through strength gains and lowering my BF%. i'd love to start growing but thats never really been a stronger characteristic of mine. i just gotta be patient.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-27-2017 at 08:45 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    sorry if i sound like i totally dont get it

i keep hearing and seeing awesome things about HIIT. especially for fat loss. I've been thinking of doing this. sometimes my body is thrashed but i still want to get out and do something, but i usually cant just focus on something like calves. when i truly need to rest i rest. i dont like being fat.

i dont know enough about HIT HIIT and HIIRT. that what i need to learn about?

are you talking about
    Mike Mentzer's HIT? i believe i do this as part of my routines. i like to finish off muscles with this.

shoot man. it just always seems like im spinning my wheels not really gettin anywhere without juice.

i realyy feel as though i need patience. i need to stop getting so down on myself and just enjoy it.

i get my rocks off through strength gains and lowering my BF%. i'd love to start growing but thats never really been a stronger characteristic of mine. i just gotta be patient.
    Take a peep in my thread in the lounge and it will coast you through HIT, I know its a long thread but it soon starts getting into the foundations of HIT and also many other interesting and educational topics

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Take a peep in my thread in the lounge
    That statement fits your avatar perfectly.

Blog Entries
    i'm checking it out now, M.

Gonna update my blog/journal, check my threads, read your HIT thread and then hit the hay.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    - GAL -->

Blog Entries
    Weird you said that. my journal helps me plan stuff and today i seemed to naturally role right into tracking my macros without even trying. that reminds me. i didn't look into fats. i'm at around 20 or 30g. i'm roughly tracking things, but not putting all of it into my journal. I've gotten pretty good at mentally tracking protein. just gotta apply that to carbs and fat. i think i know most of my max lifts.

i am whooped tonight. i feel like layin down.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    My arms grew the most when i quit doing them and just focused on heavy compounds. Deadlifts, rows etc

Blog Entries
    love that stuff now. love focusing on legs. did a little chest today, but gym is closed. got a nice little pump goin needed to feel it.

apparently i'm 18% body fat...Attachment 171380 just measured myself against the military standards chart. it only takes the waist and neck. i don't think it's accurate.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    Weird you said that. my journal helps me plan stuff and today i seemed to naturally role right into tracking my macros without even trying. that reminds me. i didn't look into fats. i'm at around 20 or 30g. i'm roughly tracking things, but not putting all of it into my journal. I've gotten pretty good at mentally tracking protein. just gotta apply that to carbs and fat. i think i know most of my max lifts.

i am whooped tonight. i feel like layin down.

Blog Entries
    going on 8 years on and off inconsistent. been working on that in my journal. depression has also been an issue. the thing is i can't go on a solid cycle. I'll have to cut it short if i start getting big too fast. sometimes i hear things said that get me worried.

my work environment is very close, very small, and very strict. My career is over if I'm caught. right now I'm struggling to gain solid mass while staying under 19% BF. apparently I'm 18% BF right now. my profile pic was taken like last night. i want to gain. my arms aren't big enough and neither is my back, chest, or shoulders. i got a cycle planned. it's in my journal. here it is. luckily for me where I'm at now isn't real big on weighing us too often.

Nan Deca 500mg / week
    Test E / 800mg / week
    Dbol / 40mg / day

BPC 157
    GHRP 2
    CJC 1295 With DAC

Ancillarys

Adex, Prami, HCG and a GDA. want some roloxifene

other: NAC or TUDCA, B12, Ubiquinol

I gotta go to bed.

here is the seperate post on it outside my journal: Blood work. help. choosing important tests for cycle plansteroid .com/anabolic -s...ycle-plan.html

Last edited by Too-$mall; 01-03-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Thread Information