Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: How do you train while on gear ?

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member

How do you train while on gear ?

A big benefit of PEDs is the ability to go above and beyond what is normal... But is it possible to go too far and overtrain while on gear ?

How do you balance getting max benefits of your workouts while running AAS and not overtraining. Do you "listen" to your body or pre plan your workouts?

BrockBadger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanacoJuicer View Post
    A big benefit of PEDs is the ability to go above and beyond what is normal... But is it possible to go too far and overtrain while on gear ?

How do you balance getting max benefits of your workouts while running AAS and not overtraining. Do you "listen" to your body or pre plan your workouts?
    What is normal is individual. Yes you can overtrain. Think of it as adding a supercharger to your car. If you do too much you'll overtrain. You should notice more strength, more endurance, more hypertrophy, less recovery time to an extent but if your recovery remains constant you'll be able to recover more fully. If you push the limits of the supercharger you'll recover more quickly allowing you to train more frequently. Since its individual listen to your body but don't be afraid to experiment with less rest of a given muscle or muscle group. Try less rest for a period. Say 4-6 weeks. Your body will adapt so you'll need to constantly challenge it with sometimes less rest sometimes more rest but with more quality reps. Attempt to break PR's. Set new goals since you have a supercharger.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I just listen to the body and crush as many weights as i can

I don't change my workouts, I just modify them. i.e. on a chest day I will do 10 sets of 10 reps with 225lbs. When I'm on a cycle, 225lbs might go to 255lbs because I can just push more weights. The sets and the reps stays the same. The duration, specificity, and intensity are the variables of a workout. Just change one of them when you are in a cycle. It's easier to track your progress.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So far my theory has been incorporating methods I used to bust through plateaus when natural. During the time the test kicks in to the time it stops I increase the frequency and load so that I am on the brink of overtraining by the end. Then I drop it down to normal. (Delayed transformation). Maximize the work done during peak periods and push it to the limits then recover and come back stronger. Time will tell how to optimize this or find other tweaks, not so many cycles under my belt so far.

Thread Information