MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Left Shoulder Pain on certain workouts - what to supplement with?

Ok so I started to experience a consitent growth in pain in my left shoulder. I am starting to become nervous because it seems to be the rotator cuff so I am starting to take a cautious approach.

Exercises that trigger pain:

Incline Dumbbell
    Seated Shoulder Presses
    Flys

It seems to be the angle is the pain that directly relates to the injury, flat presses do not hurt.

Any ideas and or approaches you guys have taken to a situation like this. I pride myself on my consistency in the gym knock on wood without injury.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    https://forums.steroid.com/injuries-...-weakness.html

Posted a similar question the other day, mine seems similar to yours but no pain just numbness but same exercises trigger it. Rest it, stick with isolation work and get hold of some voltarol. Also do some RC exercises at home in your spare time.. if progressively gets worse see your doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Posted a similar question the other day, mine seems similar to yours but no pain just numbness but same exercises trigger it. Rest it, stick with isolation work and get hold of some voltarol. Also do some RC exercises at home in your spare time.. if progressively gets worse see your doc.

I am currently running 3ius of HGH daily so I’m hoping eliminating those workouts and giving it a rest per say will help heal it. I may add in some decline and see how it feels, may also try some machines versus’s dumbell work

Btw the the pain/soreness goes numb after a few sets of those workouts. I can just tell when I get up to like 85lb dumbell incline press my shoulder has a hard time with the initial push.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have some aches and pains that seem to go away when i supplement with animal flex. Its on most vitamin sites and stores. Its just a pack of joint supplements. The steam room also helps me alot. Npp doesnt hurt either lol

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't do incline bench press and I know numerous people with the same issue. It's not a natural movement. I use a shoulder press machine to hit upper chest, I stand facing the machine and lean forward and hit my reps that way...It hits upper chest perfectly. If I do hit some incline then I'll use dumb bells and make sure to keep the dumb bells close to shoulder width. The farther out you hold the dumb bells the more strain it will put on your shoulders.

As far as shoulder press goes... Make sure you're warmed up nicely and it'll feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Hey eduke, im not familiar with voltrol. I know its an nsaid but never used it. Better than the otc stuff im guessing? I would think its not good for extended use, but im in the same boat with you guys, had shoulder pain for quite some time, rotator excercises help a bit but only so much. Cant do bench at all, so hammer and machines have been my chest routine lately

Thread Information