Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By KittyO1

Thread: Asking for advice.

trz.bogdan is offline New Member

Asking for advice.

Althought I studied training a lot I really want to ask some more advised opinions.
    My current stats are
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight : 76 KG
    Bodyfat: 11-12%
    Arms: 38 cm
    Legs: 60 cm
    Chest: 106 cm
    Waist: 76 cm
    I have really good endurance, but my lifts arent that impresive
    My best Deadlift was 180 kg. Bench 100 kg and Low Bar Squat 150 kg
    What I want RN is to get 9% bodyfat, full developed abs and stuff and then up my mass by 6-7 kg.
    I started a Test E cycle (400 mg/ week, first cycle ever) 1 week ago. I wanna cut until the cycle pumps in and then I wanna start the bulking
    I will probably train with a 2 times a day training method, but I really wanna ask, as my lifting experience is only about 1 year, what training frequency do you think it is the best for me. Im really lacking in the overtraining department knowlegde, as I dont know how frequent should I train for maximazing results. I can go 3 hrs/ a day everyday but I dont believe its the best option.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trz.bogdan View Post
    Althought I studied training a lot I really want to ask some more advised opinions.
    My current stats are
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight : 76 KG
    Bodyfat: 11-12%
    Arms: 38 cm
    Legs: 60 cm
    Chest: 106 cm
    Waist: 76 cm
    I have really good endurance, but my lifts arent that impresive
    My best Deadlift was 180 kg. Bench 100 kg and Low Bar Squat 150 kg
    What I want RN is to get 9% bodyfat, full developed abs and stuff and then up my mass by 6-7 kg.
    I started a Test E cycle (400 mg/ week, first cycle ever) 1 week ago. I wanna cut until the cycle pumps in and then I wanna start the bulking
    I will probably train with a 2 times a day training method, but I really wanna ask, as my lifting experience is only about 1 year, what training frequency do you think it is the best for me. Im really lacking in the overtraining department knowlegde, as I dont know how frequent should I train for maximazing results. I can go 3 hrs/ a day everyday but I dont believe its the best option.
    Your system isn’t fully matured yet. I do not recommend that you cycle at your age.
    Cycling shuts down your system while it is developing. This can cause permanent damage to your system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KittyO1 and cousinmuscles like this.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    I agree with @Charger69 no need to cycle at your age and only a year in. Personally, I would say increase your calories just over maintenance and find a good solid lifting program to follow. The training program will set up your time in the gym as well as rest times. Take advantage of your age and ability to increase test naturally right now. That will help with the results you’re looking for. A good strength training program, as well as the increased calories, will help you get stronger.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello Bogdan,

I agree you are too young for a cycle and you can still stop now without the consequences as when you do a whole cycle.

Trying to figure out how to train on a cycle is not a good idea, you don't have much time and these things take time.

Generally beginners can train more frequently without as many special exercises. Your lifts aren't that bad though but I am honestly telling you, why use AAS when you can still gain so much naturally?

Regarding higher frequency, the heavier you lift and the more exercises you do the more you need to recover. At your stage you aren't a complete beginner but have quite some time before your natural peak considering your age and training experience.

To train every lift/body part more frequently, make use of compound exercises, and train with fewer exercises per group, so your volume is low to allow for higher frequency. If you have a 3 day split with each day focusing on one of the three big lifts, you can try repeating this every X days. How many rest days and how often you repeat this, it will take time to figure out, there is no one answer for everyone. With time and experience you learn what works for you... Asking this during a cycle is an impossible question to answer.

Going for 3 hours means you didn't push that much during those 3 hours. Keep workouts short and intense, keep a log book with your workouts with weights, reps et.c. Aim to do better every workout. When you start stagnating, rethink what you are doing and find better ways. Trying to add AAS after just a year of lifting is wrong IMO, you haven't had time to learn what works for you. You'll face lots of hurdles and difficulties and overcome them a couple of times before progress starts going really slow, but you have tried most training methods and know what you are doing, then it is time for AAS to enhance your already good training and diet...

Good luck.

Thread Information