Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree23Likes
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Extreme thinking about lifting!

  1. #1
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950

    Extreme thinking about lifting!

    I have a theory I've been testing and it turns out it's been working

    We all know a hard Long Day's Work is mentally exhausting sometimes to the point where we physically don't have enough energy to do much afterwards

    So I've been applying this same line of thinking and logic 2 thinking about lifting really hard like I picture long grueling 4 hour workouts in my head every rep as slow as it takes nothing in fast thought I'm literally thinking as if I'm doing it and really it gets me tired and my muscles sore

    I've been following this routine my entire cycle since February and I'll tell you what the games I've made through mentally taxing my muscles are extremely great

    I had a buddy running almost the same cycle height and body weight next to me actually doing high intensity interval training and I've been doing the mental thinking about training I got 40 lb on the guy and I'm at 15% body fat he gained maybe 20 lb of muscle and he's around 20% of body fat he started at 10%

    I started this cycle at 20% now the first four hours of my day I picture myself doing 4 hours of cardio that's where I lost most of my way then I picture three hour gym sessions after my cardio thoughts I'm telling you this is grueling

    Also I've been eating protein shakes only and rice krispie treats for carbs and fats but when I eat these I pretend I'm eating grilled chicken rice and veggies and I'm telling you it's working great

    I recently added lactic acid injections and boy oh boy you want to talk about sore man I pictured myself doing 10 sets of 500 lb squats for 15 reps I've never been sore in my life feels like a bus hit me also I mentally broke world records for the bench press like the other day I thought and pictured myself lifting 650 at a body weight of 165 and I got it so clean and I paused for like 5 Seconds I'm telling you I'm on my way to be a badass ifbb Pro at least in thought I actually pictured myself beating guys on stage all the time and if I'm able to do it in my mind there's no reason why I couldn't do in real life
    Obs, Charlie67 and EDCG19 like this.

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Lmfao!
    Fuck yes!
    Keep it up and you could even be a high paid pornstar!

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lmfao!
    Fuck yes!
    Keep it up and you could even be a high paid pornstar!
    Can't, my test is way over 1750ng.

    I been imagining 3g a week of prop
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Also guys the thought process only works for a specific set of exercise. Not every machine or station in gym works.

    I will sell my program for $75 a month. Send that includes imaginary gear (empty legit pharma grade bottles) and 4 imaginary tubs of myprotein, and a real festher down pillow to do the imagining on.

    Pm me for venmo payment
    Obs likes this.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Also guys the thought process only works for a specific set of exercise. Not every machine or station in gym works.

    I will sell my program for $75 a month. Send that includes imaginary gear (empty legit pharma grade bottles) and 4 imaginary tubs of myprotein, and a real festher down pillow to do the imagining on.

    Pm me for venmo payment
    How much to double my order?

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    How much to double my order?
    I'll do 2 for $165. You'll save $40 or so that way. If you refer a friend I'll do 3 for $257.88

    The more you get the saving get steeper. At some point I'll be paying you!

    Here at imaginary fitness we take pride in every sustomer as if they were personal family.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    I can toss in "bull man sexy muscle gut" thought process for an additional $12, includes empty Pfizer HGH pen and 30 units of pig pancrease insulin .
    Obs likes this.

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    I am imagining myself sending you the funds now!
    What a deal!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,355
    LMFAO guys this is some funny shit!!!
    Obs likes this.

  10. #10
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    870
    So much thinking and imagining involved! Can I get the results without so much work?
    Obs and Charlie67 like this.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    So much thinking and imagining involved! Can I get the results without so much work?
    You could lift.
    Thats catabolic though.
    PeanutbutterDC and Charlie67 like this.

  12. #12
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You could lift.
    Thats catabolic though.
    Yes lifting is catabolic.

    If you lift. You'll need a Snickers bar every quarter hour to stave off catabolic noids
    Attachment 173907
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 08-12-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    Obs likes this.

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    I suggest planet fitness for actual exersize , that way you have anabokic pizza to keep you going.

    I'll stay sexy, thinking. Thank you very much.
    PeanutbutterDC and Obs like this.

  14. #14
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Help guys, I took advice from a guy who was into extreme thinking. He thought extreme levels of estrogen is anabolic . Several people warned me against this, there is no proof estrogen is anabolic, and I knew I was prone to gyno myself. I tried it anyway even though the guy who did the extreme thinking for me didn't even lift. Now I have gyno. What should I do?
    Charlie67 and marcus300 like this.

  15. #15
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Help guys, I took advice from a guy who was into extreme thinking. He thought extreme levels of estrogen is anabolic. Several people warned me against this, there is no proof estrogen is anabolic, and I knew I was prone to gyno myself. I tried it anyway even though the guy who did the extreme thinking for me didn't even lift. Now I have gyno. What should I do?
    You can will it away

    Watch 50 episodes of days of our lives, and really concentrate on thinking of having Brady's v flat chest

    I'll give you a 20% discount on price of advice. Send me $90 bit coin, and mail me 326 pennies in a bread bag.

    Enjoy your flat sex man porn chest !!
    Obs and Charlie67 like this.

  16. #16
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You can will it away

    Watch 50 episodes of days of our lives, and really concentrate on thinking of having Brady's v flat chest

    I'll give you a 20% discount on price of advice. Send me $90 bit coin, and mail me 326 pennies in a bread bag.

    Enjoy your flat sex man porn chest !!
    Some people did pay for that advice lol

  17. #17
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Extreme thinking about lifting!-20181113_183624.jpg

    I'll throw in the callus thought process for all btc orders over $600
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 11-14-2018 at 06:15 PM.

  18. #18
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Yep, check your PM sent a link

  19. #19
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,096
    Hi Guys,

    I'm new here, but I really want to jump head-first into extreme thinking. I'm not looking to think too big, just looking to think about being defined and ripped as Fk! I have terrific genetics (current stats: 5'4", 247lbs, maybe 12-14% BF... but that's because I hold a lot of water). I've read all the warnings about thinking at my age, but I want to find out what works best for my body, so I'm not interested any replies telling me how to think because I already think better and know more about thinking than any of you. I'm thinking about thinking for 12 weeks, at about a gram of thinking per week. I don't need an AI to control my emotional thinking because like I already said, I've already thought about that.

    Glad to be here thinking with y'all!

  20. #20
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm new here, but I really want to jump head-first into extreme thinking. I'm not looking to think too big, just looking to think about being defined and ripped as Fk! I have terrific genetics (current stats: 5'4", 247lbs, maybe 12-14% BF... but that's because I hold a lot of water). I've read all the warnings about thinking at my age, but I want to find out what works best for my body, so I'm not interested any replies telling me how to think because I already think better and know more about thinking than any of you. I'm thinking about thinking for 12 weeks, at about a gram of thinking per week. I don't need an AI to control my emotional thinking because like I already said, I've already thought about that.

    Glad to be here thinking with y'all!
    Awesome
    I think you'll think your way to being jacked as fuck.
    Charlie67 likes this.

  21. #21
    Test Monsterone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    232
    You had me till the last paragraph, the look on my face was disbelief. You answered a few of my questions and seemed pretty knowledgeable before so I was like WTF??

  22. #22
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Bumped for new members
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    I am fixing to employ your dieting techniques at mcdonalds.

    This is fat free because I know it is in the most extreme way.

  24. #24
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am fixing to employ your dieting techniques at mcdonalds.

    This is fat free because I know it is in the most extreme way.
    You're already halfway there, you said it tastes like blood and heart valves, which taste like shit. Most fat free stuff tastes like shit as well

    You just need to make that mouth to mind connection that it's low fat .
    Charlie67 and Obs like this.

  25. #25
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You're already halfway there, you said it tastes like blood and heart valves, which taste like shit. Most fat free stuff tastes like shit as well

    You just need to make that mouth to mind connection that it's low fat .
    I can do this

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •