Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Finally got my lats sore....

So for the longest time I have not been able to get my lats sore. When I drink I get the urge to lift up people lol, so the other night I lifted this girl up a few times, and the next few days I felt my lats were sore. Everywhere you read about targeting lats, they mention pull exercises, but this was obviously a push, or more like a front delt exercise. I think I'm gonna have to start doing these types of movements, possibly with a couple of 45 lb plates to simulate that movement. Back is almost impossible for me to get sore in. This may be my ticket.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Super sets and drop sets.......that will get it sore......

wellshii is offline Member
    Being sore isn't an indicator of growth.
    I have barely been sore if at all on several groups lately yet I was able to push more weight every workout as well as some size.
    If you notice an actual plateau then you can change it up IMO.

Khadaji is offline New Member
    Yea I have the same problem mainly because most of my workouts are done at home where I don't have a cable machine for lat pull downs or a pullup bar. But then when I go to the local gym for a back workout it is sore the next day because of the different exercises I can do there. It's all about hitting your back at as many angles as you can and make sure you do your bent over barbell rows at 90 degrees if you can.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I posted, I started doing more deadlifts. I use the machine one where you just put on the weights and lift the handles, forget what it's called. This has helped make my whole body, but especially my back sore. I've generally avoided compound/whole body exercises in the past and tried to stick to body parts, but this might be the ticket.

Thread Information