Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: I get out of breathe before I get sore

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

I get out of breathe before I get sore

As long as I can remember I've not had very good cardio. For one, I'm pretty big (250 lbs), but even as a kid I couldn't keep up with my cousins with running, sports, etc. I was bigger than them then too.

I especially get tired during bent over dumbell rows. I put one knee and hand on the bench while doing this and the other leg stabilizes my body. I don't feel tired while doing the rows, but after I stand up I feel really out of breathe. You know when you're so out of breathe you have to jump up and down and move your arms. I also pour sweat. My whole t-shirt gets soaked, usually during any exercise. I use heavy weights, but I get tired with lighter weights too.

My muscles always feel like they could lift another 10 reps but my breathing can't. When I check my heart rate on my watch it never goes above 135 bpm, but I have congenital high blood pressure that is controlled and stable (125/70 resting). I don't ever see anyone in my gym as tired or sweaty as me. To be honest I don't see anyone going as hard as I do either. Usually guys doing heavy stuff stay on that exercise the entire session and take long breaks. I go pretty quickly. Wait maybe 45 seconds between sets.

Just curious if anyone is like me and how they deal with it. Some days are better than others, today I did back and I'm BEAT. 20 minutes since I left the gym and I still need to pull a deep breathe in once in a while.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Do you smoke?

Tobacco that is..?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Do you smoke?

Tobacco that is..?
    To be honest the past 5 months I started smoking cigarettes (about 5 a day) cause I was trying to quit trees for a job. Worst month of my life when I quit for 30 days. Then I got back into trees and then I was vaping trees and smoking cigarettes.

But I quit smoking over a week ago before starting this cycle. Now before the cigarettes, I was with my ex GF for 7 years and she loved blunts (I did too between ages 16-25), so I would do my vape and then smoke a blunt with her when she got back from work. But I wasn't smoking cigs then. This past year I haven't smoked blunts, I still vape daily, and I smoked a few cigarettes a day. Damn I just read this post and it sounds confusing AF lol.. here I go about to have a mini panick attack soon... you know what I'm doing ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    To be honest the past 5 months I started smoking cigarettes (about 5 a day) cause I was trying to quit trees for a job. Worst month of my life when I quit for 30 days. Then I got back into trees and then I was vaping trees and smoking cigarettes.

But I quit smoking over a week ago before starting this cycle. Now before the cigarettes, I was with my ex GF for 7 years and she loved blunts (I did too between ages 16-25), so I would do my vape and then smoke a blunt with her when she got back from work. But I wasn't smoking cigs then. This past year I haven't smoked blunts, I still vape daily, and I smoked a few cigarettes a day. Damn I just read this post and it sounds confusing AF lol.. here I go about to have a mini panick attack soon... you know what I'm doing ;-)
    Lol

It's the blunts...

JK

I recently started smoking again after quiting for 9 months.

I definitely feel a big difference.

When I was smoke free from ciggs. I had oxygen Saturation of 100%

Went to ER last week, it's 96% on 15 a day.

Damn what brought you to the ER? Do you do cardio? I never do cardio man, and that's my downfall. I wonder if I did cardio if my breathing would get better? Guess I have to try it to find out.

Damn what brought you to the ER? Do you do cardio? I never do cardio man, and that's my downfall. I wonder if I did cardio if my breathing would get better? Guess I have to try it to find out.
    Thought my kidneys were fucked up. Turned out, mill press is not a good match for a guy with scoliosis.

My back was killing me

I did something similar once. I was just sitting hunched forward on my computer and then I got these sharp pains in the center of my chest where my heart is and I thought I was going to die. So I drove myself to the ER and was told nothing is wrong with me for $1500. F it though, it's better to be safe than sorry.

I did something similar once. I was just sitting hunched forward on my computer and then I got these sharp pains in the center of my chest where my heart is and I thought I was going to die. So I drove myself to the ER and was told nothing is wrong with me for $1500. F it though, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    I got ACA insurance.

When I'm on a cycle, I sweat a LOT!

My gym has towel service and during the summer, when I'm wearing a tank top, I can soak 3 towels in the air conditioned gym. I get winded really bad too. I'm thinking it may be because of my elevated level of hematocrit. I don't feel as winded when I not on cycle and my hematocrit is lower. I'm no doc so I'm open to thoughts.

I hate cardio so I just don't do it. But when I do cardio and I get in better cardio vascular shape, I don't sweat as much and I'm not as winded after a hard set.

Sometimes I sweat so much I leave a river when I get off the bench. I'm spending half my time wiping down all the machines I use. LOL

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut out the smoking, do cardio and lose some weight.
    BG likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really bro?

OF COURSE it would get better! You're just out of shape man it's ok just gotta get yourself into shape again. Start with fasted cardio in the morning LISS 30 mins until that gets easy for you and then try incorporating some HIIT gradually. Don't overdo it cause then you'll lose motivation and possibly quit altogether. Ease your way into doing cardiovascular training which focuses on the heart and LUNGS I promise you within a few weeks you'll notice a big difference.
    vtach likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Solution.
    vtach likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Definately,

Remember also your intestines are basically skin with blood vessels. On cycle your blood vessels are taking up.more space in the abdomen and chest cavity. For me if my testosterone dose is over 1000 these symptoms are really enhanced.

Also not enough cardio hurts digestion. Leads to more things fighting for space.

vtach is offline New Member
    What are your stats? Cycle history?

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vtach View Post
    What are your stats? Cycle history?
    Solid 1st post bro!

upperhandy is offline Member
    Just do daily cardio ... 30 min... on top of whatever else ur doing.... slowly ramp up intensity... that is if increased cardio is your goal

Benztruck is offline New Member
    You should see a doctor about it. Most people who are bigger will get winded faster, simply because they need to support the extra weight. Note that 135 bpm is still pretty high, and I’d expect you to feel winded with that heart rate.

Thread Information