• 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Discuss exercise and workout tips to enlarge your biceps☝

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Discuss exercise and workout tips to enlarge your biceps☝

I usually vary in exercises for my biceps. I make a straight thread in the straight bar, with the hand grip shoulder-width apart. Because that makes the biceps wider ..
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-03-2019 at 07:31 PM.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I fucking love cable machines for arms/chest
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    spot injecting works, combined with blood volume training and cell swelling training. . my arms grew since I started injecting them with test. 1.5cc in outer bicep and 1.5cc in inner bicep . something about the inflammation from the injected gear, and training them in a way that forces tons of blood helps 'volumize' them and ultimately grow.

I have horrible biceps genetics. so I'm doing all I can to try and get them to grow. spot injections are easy once your used to it mentally

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    spot injecting works, combined with blood volume training and cell swelling training. . my arms grew since I started injecting them with test. 1.5cc in outer bicep and 1.5cc in inner bicep . something about the inflammation from the injected gear, and training them in a way that forces tons of blood helps 'volumize' them and ultimately grow.

I have horrible biceps genetics. so I'm doing all I can to try and get them to grow. spot injections are easy once your used to it mentally
    Huh. Maybe that’s part of why my legs blew up after starting TRT last year. I alternated between ventroglutes and outer thighs, and my injections were before my squat and deadlift days.
    JaneDoe and GearHeaded like this.

Blog Entries

I know this trick, apply localized to the muscle

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

It's a good trick to make muscle grow, brother. I apply potenay vitamin B12 used on horses. This compound contains Mephentermine derived from amphetamines and applies to the target muscle. The oxygen in the bloodstream is improved, causing the muscle to swell. But I do not tell anyone to use this substance, as many say, it is addictive. Another trick I have is to apply testosterone to stanozolol and thus apply it to target muscles. What will happen is the inflammation you said. The muscle will get bigger!
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone ever try Blood flow restriction training??
    I started with feeders and BFR. Seems to be working for my hamstrings. Should work bis also.

Working chest and lats with BFR sucks. I can hardly breathe with the band around my neck. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I started with feeders and BFR. Seems to be working for my hamstrings. Should work bis also.

Working chest and lats with BFR sucks. I can hardly breathe with the band around my neck. LOL

BFR training is extremely effective for increasing metabolic response, like up to 50 times normal levels of GH, EPO etc.

High rep lactic acid focused workout for arms are easy and extremely effective, 25lb dumbbells give me the biggest pump!

IME the higher the weight the more pressure is put on joints and less muscle work can even be done.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Explain to me this training

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    BFR training is extremely effective for increasing metabolic response, like up to 50 times normal levels of GH, EPO etc.

High rep lactic acid focused workout for arms are easy and extremely effective, 25lb dumbbells give me the biggest pump!

IME the higher the weight the more pressure is put on joints and less muscle work can even be done.

Can you explain to me how this workout works, brother?

Blog Entries

It looks very good

Can you explain me better about this training methodology?

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Can you explain me better about this training methodology?
    There are different ways to do feeders. I probably do them a little different. Feeders are where you do the same muscle every day with the idea that you are forging it with blood. Take one exercise and do 3-4 set of 30-40 reps with 30 second rest time between sets every day.
    I do not do them on the day that the muscle is programmed to be worked. I just do my normal routine.
    BFR assists with the blood flow into the muscle and limits the blood flow out, once again gorging the muscle with blood. I do 2 sets normal and 2 sets BFR on my feeders.
    I focus on my weaker muscles with this.
    I soon may try rotating around the diffeeent muscle groups.

GearHeaded and JaneDoe like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    There are different ways to do feeders. I probably do them a little different. Feeders are where you do the same muscle every day with the idea that you are forging it with blood. Take one exercise and do 3-4 set of 30-40 reps with 30 second rest time between sets every day.
    I do not do them on the day that the muscle is programmed to be worked. I just do my normal routine.
    BFR assists with the blood flow into the muscle and limits the blood flow out, once again gorging the muscle with blood. I do 2 sets normal and 2 sets BFR on my feeders.
    ^ this is a good protocol . us 'bros' call them feeders because Rich P made it popular and used that term .. but its actually been around a long time and in more formal words its called "Cell Swelling Training". by constantly and daily working with very light loads and forcing blood and nutrients into the muscle your getting a 'cell swelling' effect that over time not only helps build and repair the muscle but also expands and stretches the muscle for more potential growth
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Vascular occlusion: restricting blood flow helps to grow ?

This workout works with a partial restriction of blood flow.

Through such a restriction of the veins, but without arterial restriction, there is an increase in the metabolic stress caused by tissue hypoxia (absence of nutrients and oxygen) and, consequently, the accumulation of metabolites in the musculature.

By restricting the veins, blood enters the muscle through the arteries, but can not get out, because the veins are blocked. Thus, the lactate produced by the muscle does not flow, generating incredible stress to the muscles and increasing the cellular edema - that is, larger muscles ?

To perform vascular occlusion training, is it necessary to use an elastic to press the target muscle!

Have you heard of something like this?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-06-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Vascular Occlusion

This workout works with a partial restriction of blood flow.

Through such a restriction of the veins, but without arterial restriction, there is an increase in the metabolic stress caused by tissue hypoxia (absence of nutrients and oxygen) and, consequently, the accumulation of metabolites in the musculature.

By restricting the veins, blood enters the muscle through the arteries, but can not get out, because the veins are blocked. Thus, the lactate produced by the muscle does not flow, generating incredible stress to the muscles and increasing the cellular edema - that is, larger muscles ?

To perform vascular occlusion training, is it necessary to use an elastic to press the target muscle!

Have you heard of something like this?
    Have you heard of this methodology?
    I was told that when performing vascular occlusion on the limb to be worked, it is better to test without weight, to feel as it does, with the elastic pressing on the target muscle.

If it is loose or tight, make the necessary adjustments. Then take a relatively light weight, about 50% of what you would lift in a series of 12 reps of hypertrophy and perform 15 to 30 reps per set focusing on maximizing the muscle in action.

Rest 30 seconds between sets. This short rest will cause the blood to continue to reach the muscles, substantially increasing the accumulation of lactate in the muscle and ultimately increasing your muscle pump tremendously.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-06-2019 at 12:42 PM.

I was told that when performing vascular occlusion on the limb to be worked, it is better to test without weight, to feel as it does, with the elastic pressing on the target muscle.

If it is loose or tight, make the necessary adjustments. Then take a relatively light weight, about 50% of what you would lift in a series of 12 reps of hypertrophy and perform 15 to 30 reps per set focusing on maximizing the muscle in action.

Rest 30 seconds between sets. This short rest will cause the blood to continue to reach the muscles, substantially increasing the accumulation of lactate in the muscle and ultimately increasing your muscle pump tremendously.
    Same as BFR- I guess BFR is the commercial verbiage.
    I usually start out with the recommendation and then adjust and make it mine.
    I start out with a light weight and then adjust. Over time you will know the correct tension. It should be slightly uncomfortable after the first set. Subsequent sets get more painful from the lactic acid build up.
    When I do legs, at first it doesn’t feel tight enough. After the first set, it may feel too tight. There’s a lot of blood going into the legs.

JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Lol

Same as BFR- I guess BFR is the commercial verbiage.
    I usually start out with the recommendation and then adjust and make it mine.
    I start out with a light weight and then adjust. Over time you will know the correct tension. It should be slightly uncomfortable after the first set. Subsequent sets get more painful from the lactic acid build up.
    When I do legs, at first it doesn’t feel tight enough. After the first set, it may feel too tight. There’s a lot of blood going into the legs.

I'm not familiar with the acronym BFR, so I was confused, but you clarified my doubt thank you.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-06-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks brother, I will test the BFR methodology. And I will report the results here in the forum
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-06-2019 at 01:05 PM.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Can you explain to me how this workout works, brother?
    The simplest way to explain BFR is the lactic acid that usually is quickly removed is forced to stay and bind to its receptor for a much longer period of time. Lactic acid directly signals GH, IGF1 release.

Thread Information