Testlolblast is offline Associate Member

Cardio - 3 times, weights - 2 times a week.

Height: 181cm;
    Weight: 84kg;
    Body Fat (U.S. Navy method): 13,6%

Well, I have decided not to concentrate too much on my kettlebell training routine instead of it I consider to start going to a gym again after 1 year break. One day a week I will workout the upper body, other - lower body, each time 45 - 60 min.
    Also I'm going to run or exercycle for 30 min x 3 a week as for the cardio (which one do you think would be better to start with ?).
    And yeah, I'd like to increase my bench press total: by the time being I guess I can bench press aprox. 90 kg x 10 and 100 kg once, maybe. Yep, I know it looks quite shitty, but at least I want to reach better results in the bench pressing... So, the most suitable workout routines will also be appreciated here!

P.s. In the beginning, I'm going to train naturally, but soon as I will get the gear I will run a 8 week test prop, proviron cycle (like described in other of my posted threads). The cycle, like said before, is mainly for cutting purposes.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    One day a week I will workout the upper body,

And yeah, I'd like to increase my bench press.
    if your serous about increasing your bench press, your going to need to train for it and not train upper body just once per week

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    just adding my way overpriced 2 cents on that topic as well.
    Well, you can keep them to yourself. Another opinions, from others?

Well, I have to apologize to cylon357 about being too harsh in my statements. Maybe there was some right about the lack of sense of rest of my topics.

Thread Information