Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By C27H40O3
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Do you guys prime a body part?

cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member

Do you guys prime a body part?

Hey guys was wondering if any of y’all prime a body part before the next day you work it out. Example you are doing legs and at the end you do a 2 sets of 15 lat pull downs. The next day you do back. Anyone ever do this? Think it’s a good idea or bad idea?
    Last edited by cgeorgemeow; 05-20-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t see any benefit to this. After you are sore, it may be a good idea to do some light exercises on the muscle that is sore to improve blood flow and healing time.
    cgeorgemeow likes this.

Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    Don't waste your time. If you're doing this are you really training your legs fully?

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I like to prime a chicks ass a bit before I give it a workout. A bit of oil, and its good to go.
    GearHeaded and cgeorgemeow like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cgeorgemeow View Post
    Hey guys was wondering if any of y’all prime a body part before the next day you work it out. Example you are doing legs and at the end you do a 2 sets of 15 lat pull downs. The next day you do back. Anyone ever do this? Think it’s a good idea or bad idea?
    this concept has been around for years , and works best mainly those that do two a day workouts .. however you have it backwards.
    its more about active recovery then it is 'priming' ..

so for example, lets say you had a heavy back session at 3pm on Wednesday ,, Thursday morning when you do chest and shoulders, you hit that shit hard as your main workout but then you go and do a few lat pull downs and some rows to get blood back into your back to speed up and 'prime' its recovery

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this concept has been around for years , and works best mainly those that do two a day workouts .. however you have it backwards.
    its more about active recovery then it is 'priming' ..

so for example, lets say you had a heavy back session at 3pm on Wednesday ,, Thursday morning when you do chest and shoulders, you hit that shit hard as your main workout but then you go and do a few lat pull downs and some rows to get blood back into your back to speed up and 'prime' its recovery
    Now that makes sense and I've seen it done. I've heard it referred as 'feeder' workouts. Don't really know how successful it works but its worth the experimenting to see.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I really dont think it means a rats ass.
    But if i gotta choose, i say positive. Because more is better. Unless you dont train too hard.
    But i would do them ligth, many reps wo taxing CNS.
    Nevertheless. Min effect what so ever.

Its far better to bring up a weak bodypart with evening feeders. 100 reps before bedtime. Every evening. Works best for shoulders and arms. But also chest.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information