Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Littlearnie

Thread: muscle imbalance

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member

muscle imbalance

I’ve never had the greatest chest but the left side always looked slightly better than the right. You Can’t really notice it unless I point it out but when I look down it looks more rounded. Was always told some muscles are just like that.
    I recently found a pic of myself from a little while ago (a year off I’m not even this however!) and I’m fixating on it. I notice my right shoulder seems much bigger. And coincidently my right chest is the one lacking. So I’m thinking now for sure I over compensate with my right delt when doing chest.

I’m looking for some tips really and some pointers On what I may be doing wrong?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8042C26-CE6A-4947-BA92-C0375FDEA0CA.jpeg 
Views:	343 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	179800
    Last edited by Littlearnie; 08-26-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You are overthinking things bro. Nobody is 100% symmetrical, that would be weird. My left chest is bigger than my right, because I have more fat. I told my ex and she thought I was crazy. Now my left shoulder is more rounded and fuller than the right. It is actually visible, unlike yours. I had my girl run her hands up over the shoulder caps and even she could feel how flat it is one one side compared to the other that caps more. I don't see even a little asymmetry with you tbh, worry about other things brother.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You are overthinking things bro. Nobody is 100% symmetrical, that would be weird. My left chest is bigger than my right, because I have more fat. I told my ex and she thought I was crazy. Now my left shoulder is more rounded and fuller than the right. It is actually visible, unlike yours. I had my girl run her hands up over the shoulder caps and even she could feel how flat it is one one side compared to the other that caps more. I don't see even a little asymmetry with you tbh, worry about other things brother.
    That’s because I’m small still lol. I fear the bigger I get the more it will be noticeable. Once I pointed it out to my old gym partner then he could see it a lot.
    When I do chest I concentrate to try and make sure im doin chest and not delt lol. Expecially upper! I’ll just keep what I’m doing and hope it don’t outgrow the other again lol.

Good to see your still around, profile pic looking beefy!
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information