Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Livingabetterlife
  • 7 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Trainers for mass

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member

Trainers for mass

How common is it for a trainer to help with cycles? There’s a local trainer where all his clients are training for bodybuilding. Do trainers teach cycling too or do they just work on diet and exercise? I feel like a trainer with personal knowledge on how to cycle would be really helpful. Do they ever act as a source?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingabetterlife View Post
    How common is it for a trainer to help with cycles? There’s a local trainer where all his clients are training for bodybuilding. Do trainers teach cycling too or do they just work on diet and exercise? I feel like a trainer with personal knowledge on how to cycle would be really helpful. Do they ever act as a source?
    Stick around the forum a while, look at various threads old & new & you’ll get all of the info that you need. When you feel you’ve got a bit of a foundation of basic knowledge, come up with some goals/ideas for what you are shooting for and ask. Be ready for for a variety of replies, stay patient & flexible - you’ll be comfortable pretty quickly. But just be patient.

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member
    Thank you, already getting loads of useful information here. I though I already knew a lot, but learning even more here
    wango likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingabetterlife View Post
    Common. It's difficult for hustlers/drug dealers to abstain from providing medical advice.

Sad state of affairs, as 99% of prescribing physicians know nothing about hormones.

From a user perspective, esp in the near term, you're almost always better off seeking anabolic knowledge transfer from communities such as these...as you'll receive higher quality perspectives + keep your sources liability to a minimum. Sources that disregard the law/best practices on multiple fronts are probably ngmi long-term.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    If the trainer is a juicer himself, probably he can help with questions regarding that part of bodybuilding if youre his client. But discretely
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 08-29-2023 at 12:16 PM.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    If his guys are enhanced then yes he is advises them on their protocols forsure

Thread Information