Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Camaron's summer cut

Camaron is online now Junior Member
    I'm too scared to use clen . I get palpitations in my chest all the time and my older brother died from a heart attack years ago. I'm always checking with my cardiologist and every comes out normal. But still.

So, there is a component that helps you burn this fat we are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    A "full" tummy tuck is actually a Very Big Deal. It involves fixing diastasis recti among other things.

Are you thinking full tummy tuck or lipo?

In either case, I agree with Wango that you can get a long way down the road with a straight cut.

I'm talking about more than a 5 week cut, BTW. Someone has almost certainly already recommended picking a goal for your cycle and sticky to it. If not, this is it!
    I believe it's called HD lipo.

I have lost a lot of chest muscle mass in a matter of days and I truly don't know why!! Sure I'm eating less but I still am hitting the decent amount of proteins. I'm also in a cycle, so losing muscle mass shouldn't be as pronounced! I wonder what is going on.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaron View Post
    I believe it's called HD lipo.
    "HD Lipo" sounds like regular lipo, just with HD tacked on the front, because everything sounds more impressive "in HD".

Edit: googled "hd lipo". Sounds like things they should have been doing already...

"HD Lipo" sounds like regular lipo, just with HD tacked on the front, because everything sounds more impressive "in HD".

Edit: googled "hd lipo". Sounds like things they should have been doing already...
    I lost a lot of mas in my chest this weekend. I don't know what happen. I don't like how I look now. Having a big chest is what balances out my body shapr.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I lost a lot of mas in my chest this weekend. I don't know what happen. I don't like how I look now. Having a big chest is what balances out my body shapr.
    This is a very strange thread.
    Cylon357 likes this.

BACK
    Row machine 120 lbs
    Pulldowns 1 200 lbs
    Pulldows 2 180lbs

CHEST
    Machine 145lbs
    Upper chest 90lbs

Well well well.... It's been 3 weeks I got my last injection and so far I don't have the fullness I used to have. But neither I've lost much weight judging for what I see in the mirror despite my sleepings habits. It looks like I gained 0.5 inch of waist. I need to measure and weight myself to confirm though.

And... I started pct yesterday. I'm getting 50mg of clomid daily for 4 weeks and 500iu of hgc every other day for 3 weeks. I think that should be enough.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Well well well.... It's been 3 weeks I got my last injection and so far I don't have the fullness I used to have. But neither I've lost much weight judging for what I see in the mirror despite my sleepings habits. It looks like I gained 0.5 inch of waist. I need to measure and weight myself to confirm though.

And... I started pct yesterday. I'm getting 50mg of clomid daily for 4 weeks and 500iu of hgc every other day for 3 weeks. I think that should be enough.
    You shouldnt use hcg during a pct. That needs to be used on cycle
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You shouldnt use hcg during a pct. That needs to be used on cycle
    I used it during my first 2-3 weeks and now I got it again. I don't think I would use it during my entire cycle. It's quite expensive.

Is 25 units (insulin syringes) ok EOD? There is so much contradiction online.

Blog Entries
    I used it during my first 2-3 weeks and now I got it again. I don't think I would use it during my entire cycle. It's quite expensive.

Is 25 units (insulin syringes) ok EOD? There is so much contradiction online.
    Hcg is only expensive if you pay too much. That is, it's available less expensively if you shop around. Definitely worth it on cycle.

25 units doesn't give us anything to go on. How many iu in the vial and how many ml did you reconstitute with?

Hcg is only expensive if you pay too much. That is, it's available less expensively if you shop around. Definitely worth it on cycle.

25 units doesn't give us anything to go on. How many iu in the vial and how many ml did you reconstitute with?
    25 units in insulin syringe (which is supposed to be 500iu).

The three sizes of insulin syringes are:

0.3 mL (30 units)
    0.5 mL (50 units)
    1 mL (100 units)
    Insulin needles typically use milliliters (mL) and units as measurements. There are 100 units in a mL, meaning 1 unit is .01 mL.

Blog Entries
    25 units in insulin syringe (which is supposed to be 500iu).

The three sizes of insulin syringes are:

0.3 mL (30 units)
    0.5 mL (50 units)
    1 mL (100 units)
    Insulin needles typically use milliliters (mL) and units as measurements. There are 100 units in a mL, meaning 1 unit is .01 mL.
    If there are 500iu in .25 ml, then that tells me you reconstituted a 5000iu vial of hcg with 2.5 ml of water. Is that correct?

And thanks, but no need to explain units and mls and insulin pins.
    stocky121, Cuz and Camaron like this.

If there are 500iu in .25 ml, then that tells me you reconstituted a 5000iu vial of hcg with 2.5 ml of water. Is that correct?

And thanks, but no need to explain units and mls and insulin pins.
    I copied and paste that text haha

Yes, all the rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information