Camaron is offline Junior Member

Cutting and then bulking in the same cycle

I have spent an entire year trying to cut down fat to start a bulking cycle. But unfortunately my body is not responding and at this point I suspect it has to do with my high levels of streess I'm not able to control. Please do not ask me to fix my diet. I already tried everything. I want to do 4-6 cutting and then as the gear builts up switch to q surplus to gain more muscle. I did it once but got stuck for not increasing my calories. I was a able to get leaner though. What do you? I want to look bigger. I don't need to be super lean. My fat % is out of control right now and I'm prone to acummulate it in my stomach.

200 lbs and 5'11. 40 years-old.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaron View Post
    I have spent an entire year trying to cut down fat to start a bulking cycle. But unfortunately my body is not responding and at this point I suspect it has to do with my high levels of streess I'm not able to control. Please do not ask me to fix my diet. I already tried everything. I want to do 4-6 cutting and then as the gear builts up switch to q surplus to gain more muscle. I did it once but got stuck for not increasing my calories. I was a able to get leaner though. What do you? I want to look bigger. I don't need to be super lean. My fat % is out of control right now and I'm prone to acummulate it in my stomach.
    A quick thought: don't ask for advice then preemptively dismiss the most logical suggestion. Your diet sounds like a problem, but then say "do not ask me to fix my diet."

Assuming you genuinely have tried to fix your diet, s tbh I doubt that you have been successful there, you will need to post up blood work. If your calories in is less than your calories out and you aren't losing weight, then you must have some sort of issue elsewhere, like thyroid or ??

Stress can be a killer, learn to manage it. I like exercise, especially hitting things. Get a heavy bag and some boxing gloves,or maybe a big tire and a hammer, and have at them. If you go a good three rounds with a heavy bag, you will feel better. Channel all the stress and frustration into the violence you inflict, and there will be none left to bother you.

As a bonus, post up your diet and exercise regimen for feedback. We might see something you don't.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Tried divorce? Maybe more stress can help

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Maybe think of it as a recomposition and approach it that way. Cutting for 4 weeks and then going to a bulk is like like pissing on a candle while you try to keep it lit.

Going down that road to look bigger means you might as well buy smaller clothes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I agree with Cy and Vette.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Diet:

Morning late:
    Protein shake 2 scoops protein whey, 40 gr oats, 10gr peanut butter, 1 cup almost milk

Noon:
    180gr ground turkey 85% lean, 100 gr rice, greens

Afternoon:
    Small piece pf cake of 200 calories

Late afternoon:
    180gr ground turkey 85% lean, 100 gr rice

Night:
    150gr ground beef 93% lean, half avocado, 2 jumbo boiled eggs, greens

I take vitamin supplements
    Last edited by Camaron; 04-17-2024 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Going down that road to look bigger means you might as well buy smaller clothes.
    Why?
    Maybe I should bulk up and cut at the ending of the cycle

Cutting cycle of 4 weeks to stay off the gear for another and 4-6 weeks for a new one

Is it suitable to do a mini cycle of 4 weeks to cut down fat before starting a bulking cycle?... I'm assuming you won't need pct for such a short cycle? .. 6 weeks after the last shot starting a new cycle but bulking cycle. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY. I'm genuinely curious.

2-6 weeks 300 mg test a week (cutting)
    2-6 OFF
    12 weeks new cycle (bulking) consisting of anavar , test and another compund to decide

Thanks

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Sounds like a typical newbie relying on the gear too much

Blog Entries
    Diet:

Morning late:
    Protein shake 2 scoops protein whey, 40 gr oats, 10gr peanut butter, 1 cup almost milk

Noon:
    180gr ground turkey 85% lean, 100 gr rice, greens

Afternoon:
    Small piece pf cake of 200 calories

Late afternoon:
    180gr ground turkey 85% lean, 100 gr rice

Night:
    150gr ground beef 93% lean, half avocado, 2 jumbo boiled eggs, greens

I take vitamin supplemenrs
    Drop the cake while cutting, and replace it with a good protein source.

What are your total calories and macros?

Bulking and cutting in the same cycle is an advanced technique and used typically in longer cycles, like 5 months or more. To AG's point, pick one goal and do that for your cycle.

Blog Entries
    Is it suitable to do a mini cycle of 4 weeks to cut down fat before starting a bulking cycle?... I'm assuming you won't need pct for such a short cycle? .. 6 weeks after the last shot starting a new cycle but bulking cycle. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY. I'm genuinely curious.

2-6 weeks 300 mg test a week (cutting)
    2-6 OFF
    12 weeks new cycle (bulking) consisting of anavar , test and another compund to decide

Thanks
    As was already stated in your other thread, this is a bad idea for you.

If you are asking these types of basic questions, you aren't advanced enough to consider this. Do some basic cycles, get your feet wet, and circle back at a later date.

Camaron, your threads have been merged.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post

Bulking and cutting in the same cycle is an advanced technique and used typically in longer cycles, like 5 months or more. To AG's point, pick one goal and do that for your cycle.
    You mean I cant have cake while I cut? Damn it!! What if I increase my dose will that make up for it? Asking for a friend Cy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You mean I cant have cake while I cut? Damn it!! What if I increase my dose will that make up for it? Asking for a friend Cy
    It will not, ask me how I know lol

The person that finds a way to cut on cake will be one rich mf'er...

What about 4 months? I have done it before.

It's cutting and then bulking. 4 weeks cutting on test and then 10-12 weeks bulking up.

It's only a 200 calories piece of cake. Not even during bulking I can have it?

Blog Entries
    It's only a 200 calories piece of cake. Not even during bulking I can have it?
    Is that what I said? Spoiler: no, it is not. Read the responses people give you before replying.

Blog Entries
    What about 4 months? I have done it before.

It's cutting and then bulking. 4 weeks cutting on test and then 10-12 weeks bulking up.
    The fact that you have to ask indicates that you are not there yet. Do what you want, I've given you the input that I can.

Also, just because you did a thing doesn't mean you did it well. Again, just one man's feedback, do what you want with it.

Thread Information