nj123 is offline Member

AS gains compared to natural gains

i know this is kind of a broad question and you cant really know the answer cuz everyone is different but... i just got back into lifting weights and i was wondering how long it would take to get back to where i was a few years ago.. i was going to try a cycle but i was convinced to workout longer and get my base back.. how long do you think it will take to gain a solid 10 lbs of muscle naturally with working out 6 days a week.. back and shoulders-mon legs-tues chest/bi's/tri's-thursday and repeat the next three days and take off a day then start over with abs and forearms 3 days a week and cardio 4 days a week... i never really came up with a good diet but i cut out most of the junk foods/sodas/candy and shit like that.. is 10 sold lbs of muscle possible in 2 months of hard work naturally?
    broad question but i have been working out hard for about 2 1/2 months now and gains are comming very slow

Yung Wun is offline Member
    its a smart move on your part of waiting till you establish a base before you move onto a cycle.you'll need more than two months if you wanna add 10lbs of lean mass naturally.try out your workout, if you find that you cant recover in tyme cut back.Like you said everyone reacts different, so that workout might be overtraining for person "A", but juss fyne for person "b" .if your trying to gain, i'd cut back on the cardio, but that really depends are how long the duration is. Above all, diet is the main concern and make sure your gettin adequate rest.
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-15-2003 at 10:02 AM.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    i definitely agree with Yung...your diet is huge. I think maybe you might have problems with your bench since you work shoulders on a monday and chest on a wednesday but everyone is different. Give it a shot. Best of luck

Thread Information