hoss827 is offline Banned

Can't lift for awhile...now what do I do about diet and workout???

Hey bro's, gotta problem I need you alls help with... My shoulder came out again, as you might have read in another thread of mine, I cant lift for awhile, at least a month, and about a 90% chance of physical therapy...ugh. Well, what my question is is this. Should I still keep my 6-7 meal diet going ? Because since I'm not working out i figure most of that would convert to fat since I'm not working out. Should I still do my legs, and start up cardio? I figure since I cant use my arm, I might as well still do my legs, and do cardio. But my main concern is if I should still keep eating 6-7 times a day, and take my whey protein shakes and creatine with that, what do you guys think?

Yung Wun is offline Member
    since ur out of the game for the mean tyme, i would suggest still takin in those 6-7 meals. now juss arrange it so that ur takin in enuff juss to maintain. i'd definately still hit legs, ur legs aint hurt. hope u have a speedy recovery brotha, it sucks sittin on the bench.
    bodybuilding fitness forums hype muscle bodybuilders
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-08-2009 at 11:37 AM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yeah , no joke man. I cant wait until i get my ass back in the gym. I might as well do alotta cardio for now and focus on my legs, and work my abs alot so i can finally get my 6 showin up, haha. I'll take in my meals so i can still maintain, thanks for the post bro!

Thread Information