tuff212 is offline New Member

Get ripped maintain weight

I've been workin out for about 6 months now and have gained strength. I started working out because my body was getting fat and I wanted to transform it and get ripped. I look better now but I still have a gut and love handles. Eventhought it doesn't look as bad as it used to before i worked out I still can't stand it. I do cardio like once a week. I have lost about 15 lbs since I started working out and I weigh about 210 right now. I am 6'2". I dont work out on my legs. My thighs are big and I dont want them to get any bigger. I basically know what I should and should not eat, but what I really want to know is how can I lose about 5 more lbs and get bigger at the same time while my gut and legs trim up.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    "stop eating man"...j/k
    And what does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    "stop eating man"...j/k
    And what does your diet look like?
    You read my message to Phatboy ha, lol. He's a good friend of mine or else I wouldn't have posted that. Actually he introduced me to this site today. You got any tips for me bro?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuff212
    You read my message to Phatboy ha, lol. He's a good friend of mine or else I wouldn't have posted that. Actually he introduced me to this site today. You got any tips for me bro?
    Lots. But I would rather tweak your already existing diet. So far, I think you should bump up the cardio. Again, though, what are you eating???

Workout 5 days a week, cardio everyday. limit your carbs in the afternoon. No late taco bell runs!!

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Lots. But I would rather tweak your already existing diet. So far, I think you should bump up the cardio. Again, though, what are you eating???
    I eat lots of chicken and meat. I know that I need to stay away from the carbs, which I do to an extent. I don't eat pasta, but I do eat bread everyday. I just wanna lose my stomach and trim down my ass and legs. The rest of me is good.

someday is offline Member
    If all your worried about is five pounds just keep lifting and youll lose that. If you want bump up cardio and tweak the diet. But if your losing weight doing what your doing just give it time. Oh yah....and start working out legs so you dont end up top heavy and have everyone make fun of you......j/k. But not working out legs is a big mistake make....besides if you work them out maybe youll lose that five pounds of fat and trim your legs and ass up and look even better...just a thought.

Thread Information