Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Bitch Tits!!!! Help

hey my brother was kinda a fat baby but now hes been working out for awhile hes 21 years old 5'8 with 18' inch solid arms a 48' chest and weighs 197 and puts up about 350 on flat bench. Everything else is all good but at the bottom of his chest he has some bitch titties. Does anyone have anychest exercises to help that get burn off and toned up??? any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

wannagrow is offline New Member
    You cannot do exercises to burn fat in specific locations, (spot reduction). what you can do is work the muscle in the area to build them up, and then fix up the diet and use cardio to lose fat. but as i said you cannot choose where you lose fat from, your body will decide, you might lose fat from over your abs and other places but take longer in other spots, its just genetics. All you can do is get Body fat as low as you can (in a healthy way) and before too long that area will lose fat too. I have the problem that I can get pretty shredded in some spots but much less in areas like lower abs, eventually if you stick with it you'll be able to get that gone too. hope this helps

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Higher reps better and cleaner diet and drop some weight on your movements go for higer rep volume and really isolate those muscles.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    He can make it less noticeable by hitting the upper chest a bit more.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Higher reps lower weight and alotta cardio...thats all i can suggest man. Maybe get a good fatburner too. Good luck to your bro,

Thread Information