Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Curl-Grip Chins

  1. #1
    GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003

    Curl-Grip Chins

    I was wondering if someone could describe to me what curl-grip chins are. I can't seem to find it any where.

  2. #2
    Shud's Avatar
    Shud is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    i would think that they are reverse grip the way u hold the bar as if u were doing a bicep curls....palms from underneath rather than an overhand grip.....depending on what the exercise is for overhand r better for back...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts