Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693

    Just when you are fed up someone compliments you

    It is true that you dont think you are getting bigger even when you are.
    I was getting frustrated cuz I thought I was gaining no progress
    Finally, yesterday and today, a few guys complimented me in a NON GAY way.
    I was working outside and one of the guys out of nowhere asked if my job was the reason I was so cut and ripped. I looked at him and laughed. I thought he was being sarcastic.
    A couple other people asked how often I worked out, etc. Little things like that help encourage your next workout.

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,424
    yeah but you're still ugly

  3. #3
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    It is true that you dont think you are getting bigger even when you are.
    I was getting frustrated cuz I thought I was gaining no progress
    Finally, yesterday and today, a few guys complimented me in a NON GAY way.
    I was working outside and one of the guys out of nowhere asked if my job was the reason I was so cut and ripped. I looked at him and laughed. I thought he was being sarcastic.
    A couple other people asked how often I worked out, etc. Little things like that help encourage your next workout.
    Yeah your mind especially fucks with you when you're dieting, especially for comps. What I did every now and then when I was dieting for comp(with all the mind games) was walk around with a tight undershirt on, just the reactions I would get would just raise my self-esteem by miles, maybe its a bit shallow but hell it works, and I'll take anything I can get to help me when preparing for comp.

  4. #4
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    yeah but you're still ugly
    Well yeah but that aint the point

    Just wait til I post my pic. You will turn gay trying to date me

  5. #5
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,266
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Well yeah but that aint the point

    Just wait til I post my pic. You will turn gay trying to date me
    Keys not gay? hahahaha

    I get complements all the time. How fat are you going to get is a complement isn't it? hahaha

  6. #6
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Keys not gay? hahahaha

    I get complements all the time. How fat are you going to get is a complement isn't it? hahaha
    Lmao......

  7. #7
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    ya bermich .. post some pics...

    but I feel the same way most of the time.. but then you see "that person" you havnt seen for 4-6 weeks and he/she is awestruck about how much youve changed. that boosts your confiedence.

  8. #8
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    I would have to agree about the compliment thing........if someone that has not seen ya in awhile says something about you changing, either looking bigger or looking more cut then it is a great mental boost.......NOT that I get that ......for some reason I am my worse critic.......I can never see the gains others say I have made.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •