cdog is offline Associate Member

How long did you train before you got your stretch marks?

Whats up just wondering how long it took you to get your marks going on ??And were you natural or useing gear ??,........Peace C DOG

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i got stretch marks on my front delts after about a year of lifting naturally

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    a month after i was on the sauce they came real quickly

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Crap..I hadem before I started lifting . I was a fat kid. After I started liftin heavy I got them everywhere on my **** biceps... And I don't have a beer belly anymore, so they don't accumulate there anymore eiether.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I got them on my hamstrings after a year of training hard...and they got a lot worse after one cycle.

gonnabehuge240 is offline New Member
    I got them after about two months of hard training without any juice. They still seem to come every now and then no matter what I try!

Yeah nothin wrong with the marks thats for sure !........CDOG

mfenske is offline Member
    Now all I have to do is get huge cause I already have a lot (former fatty). Mark

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Mine started way back when i started lifting... When u make ur body grow so fast natuarally or on the sauce ur skin cant produce new cells fast enough to keep up with u

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I never got stretch marks in 25 yeras of lifting. You either get them, and some people get a lot or not. Just like when some women get pregnant they get them real bad. My wife is 105 lbs and had 5 kids and has none.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I get broken capilaries, but not stretch marks. maybe once i get over 200 i'll have some.. that's usually when most people get them.

Steele is offline Member
    i've gone from 165 to 220 and have had no stretch marks at all. genetics i geuss....

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Years ago when my biceps went from whatever size they were to about 14 1/2s I got them all over my biceps!!! Then when I quite training they got even worse, I weighed like 150 back then. Now I weigh 210+ and I have them pretty bad, all over my armpits, on the sides of my chest at the top of my biceps, on my lats and triceps and you can still sorta see the ones I had from before on the rest of my biceps. I'm just glad the majority I have are in my armpit area so you can't really see them, man I need a tan!

RockWolf is offline New Member
    Me too...being the fat bastard I am, it seems I had stretch marks coming out the womb. I've got them all over the biceps and pits and then some to either side of the belly button (lost a few pounds a year or two back). It's a fact of life for me and I don't even try to hide them. I've just started seriously lifting and I can only imagine how they're going to develop now....

I've heard some people are just prone to them. kind of like cottage cheese on the girls...it's genetic

Ive got them in arm pit area pretty good .Nothing to bad though unless I was to lift up my arms and then its all over .....Ive been natural training for over two years streight with no time off but a week here and there a couple of times ..They are starting to get worse now but its all good the bigger the better ..Peace CDOG

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockWolf
    Me too...being the fat bastard I am, it seems I had stretch marks coming out the womb. I've got them all over the biceps and pits and then some to either side of the belly button (lost a few pounds a year or two back). It's a fact of life for me and I don't even try to hide them. I've just started seriously lifting and I can only imagine how they're going to develop now....

I've heard some people are just prone to them. kind of like cottage cheese on the girls...it's genetic
    i don't know dude, i think a girl can totally avoid having cottage cheese legs by getting keeping themselves at a low body fat

but i do agree that some people are more prone to stretch marks than others

Thread Information