Hellhawk1717 is offline New Member

Smile Hi there! Im new to the board

I was just wondering how you people are able to benchpress so much. Imean I was looking at that bench press question and I saw people saying stuff like...I can bench 365....I can do 250 easly...I can throw 300 to the sealing. How do you do it? Do you work out or eat a certain way? Im 160 pounds and I can only bench 190. Help.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been lifting consistantly? a lot of people on here have been training for years

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice for this is... Patience... Bro, strength will come in time... I say this to everyone i see just starting to workout... "You gotta start somewhere"... Absolutely positively DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED, about other peoples numbers... Get yours!!! Set goals for yourself, nothing too ridiculous but, set a goal and do not stop until you hit your goal... The more effort you put into your diet, training, and recovery the more you will get stronger...

Good luck bro

Danielle is offline Female Member
    exactly what everyone else said.................TIME........it takes time and alot of it........when i started working out i had no strength or endurance at all......i could barely run half a mile without feeling like death..........now i run 10 miles without even thinking twice about it.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

hoss827 is offline Banned
    TIME man...190 bench aint bad for your weight eiether. I'm 180 and getting 160!!! . I think it's because of my shoulder problems though, but with time, comes power . When I started lifting, my biceps went from 12 -16 inches in just two months. TIME, EATING, WORKOUTS, and youll get there. Good luck bro , welcome to the board.

Hellhawk1717 is offline New Member

Smile

Thanks guys

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Some people (like myself) hit a limit with benching. That's when I started AS. AS for me worked miracles. Everyone is different. I trained for a long time without doing AS and could never pass 245lbs or so on bench. By the end of my first cycle I was benching 365 at 195lbs body weight. I see some guys benching that much weight without AS use. I could never be that strong without. I'm not trying to promote your usage of AS, just trying to point out everybody's is different. Don't worry so much about the weight but how you look in the mirror. Good luck.

Thread Information