njguy is offline New Member

Question help with my chest

ive been working out for like 3 years now and ive always noticed my right pec is a bit less full than my left one, its not super noticeable but i can notice and it annoys me. What should i do to get it even with the left side, more reps? more weight?

thanks alot in advance

anyone

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njguy
    ive been working out for like 3 years now and ive always noticed my right pec is a bit less full than my left one, its not super noticeable but i can notice and it annoys me. What should i do to get it even with the left side, more reps? more weight?

thanks alot in advance
    I've had the same problem, although it was my left pec. Do you use dumbbell's during your chest routine?... Have you ever noticed when you're doing a set to failure that you're doing an extra rep with the one arm, and that your other arm cannot complete that one extra rep? This was the problem for me, so I stuck to just the bar for awhile, I still noticed that my left side was giving out...but it was soon corrected.

no i dont use dumbells alot i was reading that the use of db's can correct it a bit is this true and should i do more reps for the smaller pec or no?

Thread Information