Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member

What's A Good Shoulder Workout?

I need some different shoulder exercises and what do you suggest? All I do now is front shoulder press, back shoulder press, lateral raises and wide-grip upright rows.

Thanks

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    i do behind the neck shoulder press first (4 Sets) then standing lateral raises (4 sets) then seated laterals, to target the rear delts (3 sets) then sumtimes, prob. every other workout front raises on a lateral raise machine.....

Good Luck!
    Dave

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dumbell shoulder press is a great mass building exercise. Upright rows are good (you can use dumbells for these as well). Laterals...try holding on to a squat rack with one arm and lean away from the rack. Have a dumbell in the opposite arm and do one arm laterals. Bent over laterals (I use a variation where I prop a bench up, lie on my stomach and do laterals out to the side), Alternate front lateral raises, seated row with wide grip (focus on rear delts...not back, no movement of upper body)

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    DB press,side lat raise,rear lat raise, and good old arnold press....

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I do miltary press db press side laterials upright row and db shrug they always get my shoulders stoked!

maximized is offline Junior Member
    i start with db presses, then side raises, front raises, shrugs. i like it a lot. I mix up db press and bar military press (in front of head). when i do bar press, i do it first, then i end my workout with low weight db presses...

peace

-max

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Instead of regular laterals try doing them sitting sideways on an incline bench.Makes a big difference.Cable laterals for definition and heavy barbell presses!!!

Thread Information