jemrick_45 is offline Junior Member

Will i soon overtrain with this workout?

Im wondering if I am going to end up overtraining doing this workout. I might have been overtraining for quite a while cause i cant gain weight or get any bigger but anyways heres my workout....im not gonna put exercises unless you guys need to see those and if so just write **** back....
    Monday - Legs, Bis
    Tuesday - Chest, Tris
    Wednesday - Back, Shoulders
    Thursday - Legs, Bis
    Friday - Chest, Tris
    Saturday - Back, Shoulders
    Sunday - Off

any input will be helpful
    thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO this is a workout to the pro's jemrick. Guys on 5000mg of testosterone a week and god knows how much hgh train like this to grow for pro shows and eat like elephants. Just stick to one body part a week. That should be fine. You read this training idea in a magazine?
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 12-16-2003 at 10:29 PM.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Not bad brother but I would change it around a bit .
    One thing for sure is if you do what you posted I would stay short of failure .There really is nothing wrong with volume as long as you do go all out everytime your in the gym.Back in the day the old time bodybuilders like Arnold , Pearl ,and others used to lift all the time ,kinda like what you have posted but a little different ..They would hit each bodypart two-three times a week .However they very rarely went to failure .Yes they lifted hard but it was in a way that they could recover .Now days things have changed you hear alot of one muscle group worked only once every week .And thats fine to but its not the only way to lift for size ..I work each muscle three time a week my self and never over train .I lift hard but I dont ever go to failure .This way I stay injury free and have a good pump all the time .I should tell you that if you train just for the pump you will never grow .Its a nice feeling beleive me but I would always make sure to the weight on the bar .Anyways good luck CDOG

Farmer is offline Member
    CDOG long time no talk bro! Throwin around some sound advice as always, take care bro

Peace

Farmer

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Dang brother it has been awhile nice to see ya around .I was thinking about giveing you a PM just to see how things are going ??Weather here on the coast has been nasty as usual...Looking forward to summer brother when I take that pretty little car from you and go joy rideing lol...C-out

jemrick_45 is offline Junior Member
    Nah i didnt read this anywhere. I just wanted to try something different for a while. Im tired of not growing
    Any more advice about what i could do would be great..I know i gotta eat and sleep but its hard being in highschool though. I read aabout arnold and them. Didnt they do like 50 or so sets a body part..f'n crazy

thanks men

Thread Information