Thread: New Member

TitansFan is offline New Member

I posted in the steriod forum and they told me i could be helped here more.Here is my stats 36 year old male 5'10" 230 lbs.Has you can tell need to lose alot of bodyfat.
    Looking to build muscle while losing fat,used to lift weights when younger but never had this much fat on me.Just looking for someone to point me in a good weight lifting and cardio program.....
    thanks alot TitansFan

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey as for cardio and weights would go try to do cardio first thing in the morning on and empty stomach for 45 minutes at 65% heart rate.. diet is the key to weight loss so you might want to check out the diet forum. as far as weights go do 2 body parts with about 4 ex(per bp) 3 sets hevy 6-8 reps.. i do back/bi chest/tri legs/abs/shoulders since ican only go to the gym 3 times a week in the pm. but i do cardio daily 6:45 bright and early.. good luck bro..

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan
    I posted in the steriod forum and they told me i could be helped here more.Here is my stats 36 year old male 5'10" 230 lbs.Has you can tell need to lose alot of bodyfat.
    Looking to build muscle while losing fat,used to lift weights when younger but never had this much fat on me.Just looking for someone to point me in a good weight lifting and cardio program.....
    thanks alot TitansFan
    Well at 36 your matabolism will be slower now than when u were younger......When I lost around 45lbs.(at age 30) I didn't do much cardio......I hit the weights 5 days per wk and started trying to get larger muscles.....larger muscles make u burn more calories thru-out the day........I also dropped almost all simple sugars(except for post workout shake) and saturated fats(espicially fried foods).......cut out all fast food places also........u should also consume 6-7 meals/calories per day(about every 2.5 hours), this will keep you metababolist burning all day......diet is going to be a big part of u getting back in the shape u are looking for.

As far as workouts go......here's my split:
    chest/calves - mon
    back/traps - tues
    delts/calves - wed
    quads/hams - thurs
    bis/tris/forearms - fri
    abs 3x per wk

Now as far as cardio.......I hate cardio....and like I said before I didn't and still don't do much cardio......I have added 10-12 minute cardio sessions 2x per wk(mon/thurs) after my workout on those days.....that's all I got on cardio.....told ya I hate it.....I get a cardio affect out of my weight lifting.

MachZ is offline Member
    Look into CKD, it really works well to lose bodyfat via ketosis and the weekend carb ups help to maintain what muscle you have now.
    Like the posters above do low intensity cardio within an hour of waking up (doesn't matter what time that is) and eat 6 meals a day. Drink lots of water and you will be losing BF fairly quickly.

TitansFan is offline New Member

What is CKD

Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Look into CKD, it really works well to lose bodyfat via ketosis and the weekend carb ups help to maintain what muscle you have now.
    Like the posters above do low intensity cardio within an hour of waking up (doesn't matter what time that is) and eat 6 meals a day. Drink lots of water and you will be losing BF fairly quickly.
    What is CKD and where can i find out more about it.

thanks TitansFan

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.c-k-d.com/

decent reading.. i on the other hand would try a low carb diet not a ckd.. thats just me tho..

Thread Information