Thread: Tits workout

wiky is offline Junior Member

Question Tits workout

Hello happy new year ARs, which are good gym exercises for making female tits harder or just a bit more holded, why cant i post in female forum? thx for all. (ill try to put a pic with similar tits)

Ok like these ones but bigger:

http://www.boneyard13.com/by107o2tits.jpg

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wiky, youre supposed to post in the "New Female Members" and ask to get access to the female forums. A mod will come along in no time and give you access and change your status to female member as well as change your color to pink. In the female forum where male members dont have access Im sure the mods and others will have useful information in there. By the way you look good.

LMR
    Quote Originally Posted by wiky
    Hello happy new year ARs, which are good gym exercises for making female tits harder or just a bit more holded, why cant i post in female forum? thx for all. (ill try to put a pic with similar tits)

Ok like these ones but bigger:

http://www.boneyard13.com/by107o2tits.jpg

Its ok then, my GF doesnt use internet at all so i dont think i can make her become a female member, can anyway female members (or male) help me with the best routines? that in the pic is not my GF its just the first pic i found in the web with similar chest (my friend's chest is just a bit bigger and felt down), thx again.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Incline presses should help give them a bit of a 'lift'.

Any female member with a routine for harder chest?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    More Than A Mouth Full Is Wasted

znak is offline Senior Member
    Got some bad new for you and your GF, you CANNOT train a woman's breasts. Her breasts are made up of fatty tissue, which will actually decrease in size (proportionately with her overall fat loss) if she works out seriously. She can reduce overall fat, while stopping short of reducing her breast size by doing cardio or virtually any resistance training, but she cannot lift, enhance, increase or in any way effect her breasts by working out.

Anyone that tells you she is is full of %#$ and does not understand basic physiology.

Thanks znak, she really isnt expecting to work her breasts like my chest, but i thought maybe if she works her upper chest increasing her upper pecs size, the skin makes her breast go a bit holded, just nonsenses? I like her overall fat and dont want to ask her to reduce cuz she had serious problems in that way.

Thread Information