Thread: joint pains

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

joint pains

Hi, Im 19 years old I have put on 25lbs in a month (no roids). I was 175lbs and now I am 200lbs. My upper body joints have all gotten pretty sore. I was wondering if you think this is from gaining to much weight to fast? My strength has also gone way up. So is this a factor also? and is their anything to eat besides bannanas to help my joint? Thanks alot

anyone?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    25 lbs. in 30 days with out juice ??? that sounds almost impossible all i know is Deca helps joints real good it's like puttin WD-40 in them.

Im only 19 so I want to stay away from the juice for awhile. I got enough natural test flowing threw me. I was wondering if there was anything over the counter I could get or if I should go see a doctor.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    try some glucosamine(sp?) My buddies take it and says it take the pain away from his sore joints. You can get it at any health food store.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    There are a couple otc products out there for joint pain but ive never used any so i couldnt recommend one. Definately sounds like something caused by that extra weight tho. Id cut the weight your pushin back and focus more on slow movements and form. Make sure your core exercises are the heart of your w/os and your joints and tendons will catch up with the rest of you. By the way your patience with the whole juicing idea shows a lot of maturity. Best of luck

aroundtownguy is offline New Member
    I had some pains in the joints too. I started taking MSM (methylsulfonyl-methane) that helped a lot. You can get it at GNC. Glucosamine helps like testsubject said. You can get MSM + glucosamine.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I've gained about 50lbs of muscle in the last 3 months, and I've experienced the same thing. I think it is due to the shock to your body of the increased weight. I also realized that after my weight gain I have become really tight. I started stretching more and that seemed to help a lot. you should spend like at least 15 minutes stretching before and after you lift.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I get that alot in my shoulders and knees, it seems that rubbing some mineral ice on the site and taking a few alive's kills the pain pretty well, also the Glucosamine may help some...

thanks alot for the help

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Are you sure you didn't pop some winny?

Thread Information