mickaveli2001 is offline New Member

Is Testostorone enanthate a good first timer???

for someone who hasn't done them before???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude give us your Age, Stats and workout experience

22 years old, 6 foot 2, 11 1/2 - 12 stone.... Not much workout experince just minor work outs with rookie weights lol After a steriod , which adds weight and mass more than anything!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by mickaveli2001
    22 years old, 6 foot 2, 11 1/2 - 12 stone.... Not much workout experince just minor work outs with rookie weights lol After a steriod, which adds weight and mass more than anything!!
    So you think you are going to get big with steroids doing minor workouts and rookie weights ? Boy are you in for a surprise.

When I say minor workouts - I mean minor compared to big althethes and the intense work outs they do... I'm not after a Mr America type muscle hulk bod lol, just up to around 3-5 extra stone and a bit extra build... I have dumbells, which I use regularly for around 1-2 hours a day when I do go back onto working out, and a bench for about an hour.... It's more or less just trying to find the best type of steriod

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this thread to the steroid Q&A forum.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You have a lot to learn man, its obvious you aren't really ready yet, seriously. To get teh most out of them you have to really know what you are doing in every aspect, not just want to use them.

When I say minor workouts - I mean minor compared to big althethes and the intense work outs they do... I'm not after a Mr America type muscle hulk bod lol, just up to around 3-5 extra stone and a bit extra build... I have dumbells, which I use regularly for around 1-2 hours a day when I do go back onto working out, and a bench for about an hour.... It's more or less just trying to find the best type of steriod
    Just an extra 3-5 stone!!! Is that all??

If you are being serious, and I must admit I have my doubts, then you must first look at your diet, get it in check along with your training routine. Once you have done this and have reached your natural limit then look into a cycle, this will be at the very very least, 2 years away from now, especially with you ony being 22.

All IMHO, DYOR etc etc
    -XL

jing jai

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    For you?

There's no 'best type'.

No. let me retract that.

The best type for you would be ...no steroid .

Your goals are minimal.

All that is required is you get up and join a gym.

1-2 hours on dumbbells daily..and 1 hour on a bench?

C'mon man.

You'd be best served in investing your money in books/instruction..on how to train properly.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    If I were to guess, I'd say..... 17 years old... works out after class at the high school gym, and.... refers' to Mr. America even though he is in.....somewhere in europe because he refered to his weight at stones and not lbs.

thunderin is offline Member
    1 stone equals 6.35kg or 14 pounds. You want to gain 3-5 stone which is 19-31kg or 42-70 pounds and you want a "perfect" steroid for that.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you need to read and train a lot more before you put any steroid in your body.

Its stuff like this that makes me glad I never even considered using steroids when I was younger or I probably would have and regretted it. I always thought they would kill you for sure. Good thing I didn't know shit back then, so I just thought I had to lift naturally and I could come close lol.

cool, thanks for the advice... I have had a good diet for around 2 years... More or less living on Pasta and chicken/turkey sandwiches as well as meals etc., was on Met-Rx protein shakes for a few months including the 2.00GBP bars, but changed to weider creatine and amino acid tabs to save money as Met-Rx is expensive after a few months...

Been reading info for a little while, i know I will have to invest on good amount of additional protein, extra weights for a harder work out, and some form of PCT, I know it requires a lot of hard work - which I am prepared to do. I thought about this about 2 years ago, but was advised to wait a little longer

ps) Xtralarg - 3-5 stone for the first cycle or second if needed..

I don't know if you guys are on them a lot, but I don't want to be on them so that I'm gorilla-like but just to see how well they achieve what I'm after initially - I may change my mind and want more when I see results. Was thinking of Sustanon , but heard overall T.Enanthate was the best for adding mass. Appeciate the help and advice though guys

Yea just forget about it right now, you are better off learning hwo to train an deat @100% of your maximum ability.

I'm starting on weights again this week,, but on sit ups, push ups as well to work on getting my abs back - general excercise as well as the weights for a few weeks into and over christmas, will come back with questions after that to get advice

I'm starting on weights again this week,, but on sit ups, push ups as well to work on getting my abs back - general excercise as well as the weights for a few weeks into and over christmas, will come back with questions after that to get advice

Cool, try posting in the workout forum and the diet forum. Post your workout and diet in eahc of those to get advice on what you are doing right or wrong.

oops.
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 11-25-2006 at 05:53 PM.

ps) Xtralarg - 3-5 stone for the first cycle or second if needed..
    good luck with that.
    you should get a good book ( there's also loads of info on this board )that will help. you need to learn all the background information. learn the exercise's. make yourself a routine. you'll be surprised how much it helps.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    The best steroid in my opinion for you would be.............
    Lots of Chicken!

Thread Information