HBK
    HBK is offline Banned

Wink My progress pics

Im 4 weeks into a sust cycle and added dbol 2 weeks ago @ 40mged.heres my latest pics.a little blurry but u still can tel....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-picture-57.jpg  

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    heres 1 more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-picture-58.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Re: My progress pics

Originally posted by HBK
    but u still can tel....
    U can tell what?

Not clowning, but you never explained yourself. The only thing I see is part of your chest with arms........not much else. What have the results been in those 4 weeks? Is it posted somewhere else here in the forum?

R U taking any kind of anti-e?

~SC~XXL~2K3~

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    heres a before pic from last month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-picture-40.jpg  

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    If you wanna show people the difference post some pics, not those things!

Judging from what I see you should drop the gear as you have alot of natural potential left. Drugs should be a tool once you reach your genetic potential. Just my 2 cents.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, its good you are training, but i owuld reccomend that after this cycle you wait till you develop a better base...drop your body fat and then start a cycle...you will enjoy the results alot more...Madmax...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Wondering why you started running the dbols 2 weeks into your cycle? And I sure hope you have anti-es and clomid. It is too bad you didn't do your research on this one. You would have mad much better results/progress.

As for the pics you look like you have some decent size there...but i am with Madmax after you finish this one up...work hard on keeping what you gained and build on that for a while before you spend the time and do some research for your next cycle.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    You guys are crazy,I have a better physique than half of these people on here.

OMG!!!!!

No u didn't just go there!!!!!

It's called constructive criticism bro, no-one is belittling you!
    The MEN here know from experience, and don't let that advice fall
    upon deaf ears.

Besides, your statement about saying you are better than half the people here ain't really an accomplishment in and of itself just to put it into perspective. It was suggested what you SHOULD do for the future, but you are just concerned with how much "better" u look than half the people here.

That is one hell of a non-sequitor. If you know what that means.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    Well, this should be fun...time to sit back and watch the hilarity.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I will use humility on all you people who posted on here.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by HBK
    I know what half I'm on

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    wow.
    thats what i call really, really asking for it.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I'm not asking for anything.I just tell it like it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-picture-54.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

I know what half I'm on
    Wow that makes 2 of us!!!

cdog is offline Associate Member

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by HBK
    Hey swolecat how does it feel to have a little compitition bro this guy looks freakin unreal.Iaint going to lie bro that hurt my finger just typing that .

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    HBK

your constructive critism is to change the attitude. An attitude like that won't make him any friends here.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 04-09-2003 at 10:33 PM.

tatty is offline Member
    lol...just had to add my 2 cents.

alevok Guest
    just look at Swolecat, he is a very big guy with awesome physique with very low bf, someone that really can answer your questions, someone who has great knowledge on this sport, he can help because once before he was there too.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why is it always the guys who need constructive criticism that feel they do not?!? Here's the real deal HBK, no more sugar coating...the guys here made some suggestions, they weren't flames, they weren't malicious or demeaning and everybody except for you agreed. Then you became belligerant and defensive for no reason that I could see. You seem to have some muscle ( but like I said, the pic quality sucks), but you also have a lot of excess BF and have ALOT of room for improvement. I will assume your reason for registering here in the first place was to get help in that area? Well let me tell you, you sure as hell are going about it in th wrong way if you indeed want help. If you registered for another reason, the only option I can think of is that you actually believe you already have the perfect build and are here to prove it. I'm going to go our on a limb and assume it is the first option, you can't really believe that you have no room for improvement...do you?

You are obviously a wrestling fan so let me put in a way that you can understand...1) The Rock says that web cam pictures suck and they DO NOT...I said DO NOT show an accurate portrayal of what is what. If you smmmellllllllllllllll......what the Rock.........is cookin. 2) It's pretty damn obvious to me and any other jackass with half a brain that there is very little, if any, difference at all between your before and afters pics..and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!! 3) In your profile you claim to be 9% bf. Well playa, it seems you have to be told 5 times, 5 times, 5 times...that it is probably closer to 17% in order for you to get. Now...can you dig THAT...SUCKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Pete bro your awesome!
    HBK, dude you need to relax! Your attitude sucks man! How can you come here and think you're better? If it's based on physic well bro you're not! Flat out! There some serious physics on this board, I'm not saying that I'm Jay Cutler or anywhere close! but you to post a pic and someone give HONEST AND OH SO TRUE ADVICE about you should have waited and you rip him and think your god! Dude, you must have taken more than gear! Maybe ACID!
    I'm not looking to start a war but man know your place! You're not F'n Ronnie coleman and you're not Swolecat either!!! If you think you are you need to spend your money on counseling not gear! Just relax!
    MORE!
    Last edited by ripsid; 04-10-2003 at 06:47 AM.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    That's a pretty bold statement especially for a guy who looks like he has tits

I DAMN sure know what half I'm in!

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    O.k MAYBE THIS PICTURE WILL CONVINCE ALL YOU HATERZ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-picture-27.jpg  

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    You're joking right?!
    Ok bro Mr. O! Ronnie is gonna just give up the Sandow! Get a better cam or something and Idon't think you're going to change anybody's mind that your physic is all that! Hell, I bet you find guys on this board that compete that will tell you they're not satisfied with there body's! and you sure as hell aren't going to convince them that yours is all that! What you should do is get some advice accept that NOBODY is trying to be a "Hata!" but what they're trying to do is give you a little help on how to build a solid physique. Swolecat is very knowledgable about diet and such and there's other here in this thread that if you swallowed the "I'm the greatest" attitude could help you be what you want to be!
    Good Luck man!
    Last edited by ripsid; 04-10-2003 at 08:18 AM.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Bro put down the hashesh and think about what your doing this is frakin crazy hoss.You look like you been in the bottom of a whale for 3 weeks .
    You cant be for real right ?

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    You dont understand....I am one bad S.O.B.i CAN bench over 400 and will be turning pro in 2 weeks.Then well see who is laughing then....

lol........

well at least now he's having fun w/it, as from that last statement we all know he is kidding.

My favorite part of this thread was Pete's WWF breakdown of HBK, that shit had me in stitches!

Ah well, tried to help, but you can't help those who don't give a shit, and put up the ear muffs on communication. I'm not for slammin' anyone, as it's plain to see who has slammed him/herself........

Why someone wouldn't want advice on how to better themselves, is total news to me.

Thanks Alevok, I've seen your pics, and you look damn impressive too........I still don't think you're too old or what not to be a model. (per another thread's discussion) Go for it bro, go for it.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

another sweetdog type

HBK is obviously clowning around. He gets defensive and then makes jokes about going pro, whatever.

Bro, your physique needs work bottom line. Your pics are always out of focus and too close up! But from the limited angle I can see that your BF is way too high. You are probably strong and you look fairly thick, but if you want to improve your physique you need to listen to the advice of the AR bros. IMO, that would be to drop the BF and cut for a while, focusing on DIET and CARDIO and LIFTING! You don't need to be on a bulking cycle.

Btw, I'm not hating just "telling it like it is"... And the only reason you got haters is because you asked for it and you know this

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I dont feel i have enough bulk and thickness to cut.Im gonna bust out the anadrol and tren for a while and then cut down with clen and winny.

cool........

u have a plan, that is good.........

Get as big as you can, (the right way if possible by eating very cleanly to add quality mass, not "sloppy ol' ass"..... )

Then, cut up and I bet you'll be doing just fine.

~SC~

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    well this turned out alot more civilized than I thought....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Shredz

Wow that makes 2 of us!!!

Make that 3 of us!!!

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    This shit makes me laugh.....

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    SWOLE CAT UR SO FRICKING RIPPED U LOOK AWSOME. as for hbk pete summed it up get a new web cam dude bc i cant even c u.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Where do we stand to be on the better than half? Over here...gotcha...

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    LOL this guy is funny

love2lift is offline New Member
    I dont want to flame or anything, but everyone else is telling you how it is, and you have a big ego, so here goes... There is no way in hell that you are going pro in 2 weeks, i bet you've never in done a competition...and everybody knows you dont just do one comp and go pro. You may be big and can bench 400 lbs, but do you think thats going to win you a BB comp.....why dont you take some new pics so we can see you clearly...and then maybe everyones opinion will change about you (about you physique that is)

Thread Information