kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

please people help me overcome this flu!!!

okay so this is the second time i've gotten the flu this winter...after the first time i didn't think to get the flu shot because i thought "who the hell gets it twice?!?" so its been 3 days and my back hurts, legs hurt, arms hurt, head is on fire...half of my day im burning up, and the other half im freezing and literally shivering all over my body...tonight i got a 102.3 degrees fahrenheit on my thermometer. i have been taking extra strength tylenol all day long, i just chugged some nyquil, and now im chugging some liquor...is there anything i don't know about that is out there? im bout to chug some colloidal silver and pop a few vit-c (im so hardcore right?). is this the best i can do? please help!!!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yeah bro u pretty much just have to let it pass through the system and then you will start to feel better.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    okay so this is the second time i've gotten the flu this winter...after the first time i didn't think to get the flu shot because i thought "who the hell gets it twice?!?" so its been 3 days and my back hurts, legs hurt, arms hurt, head is on fire...half of my day im burning up, and the other half im freezing and literally shivering all over my body...tonight i got a 102.3 degrees fahrenheit on my thermometer. i have been taking extra strength tylenol all day long, i just chugged some nyquil, and now im chugging some liquor...is there anything i don't know about that is out there? im bout to chug some colloidal silver and pop a few vit-c (im so hardcore right?). is this the best i can do? please help!!!
    Get yourself some Sodium Ascorbate (Not Ascorbic Acid) and down 20 grams (yes grams) a day 20 grams is like one tea spoon and you drink in a shake or something

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Get yourself some Sodium Ascorbate (Not Ascorbic Acid) and down 20 grams (yes grams) a day 20 grams is like one tea spoon and you drink in a shake or something
    Hey kale is this something you could take all the time to help the immune system or is it just something to take when you are feeling ill? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Hey kale is this something you could take all the time to help the immune system or is it just something to take when you are feeling ill? Thanks!
    You can do it all the time. There is a really kewl thread on this somewhere, I will see if I can find it. Johan is the guru on this.

Snrf is offline Banned

Snrf is offline Banned

Snrf is offline Banned
    muahahahaha! I beat you to it Kale!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh i swear vitamin c helps my EVERYTHING. i take 8 grams a day and for some reason i walk really cool because of it.
    im serious, i cant explain it. i think i may naturally have bad knees and the vitamin c helps it.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    vit c works wonders for my immune system and flax is just right for my joints. hurting like f*ck one day, took 6 flax before bed and walaa! painless in the morning. i spoke with a doc the other day and he says we can take up to 50 full grams in one day, for therapeutic purposes (flu) and 6 to 10 for maintenace. says to take all B's instead of just B12. and use the new sublingual version. too much is wasted any other way. sounds good to me~!

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    muahahahaha! I beat you to it Kale!

Thanks for the link guys...Kale and snrf.

Thread Information