Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    one thing for sure is we all die regardless of what we believe or not, right?? well if I say I die with a hope of being ressurrected (rise up from the dead)... then what did I lose? We both die right? If I am wrong then I am wrong and we are in the same boat... now the biggie here is what if I am not wrong? you have no hope... does that matter if you have a chance to live again? well, this may be where we all differ, but it does matter to me. now we can theorize on this all day, but it boils down to that..
    THANK YOU!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    ok I told myself I would not post on this one anymore.... enough was said... but i ask anyone to top this... one thing for sure is we all die regardless of what we believe or not, right?? well if I say I die with a hope of being ressurrected (rise up from the dead)... then what did I lose? We both die right? If I am wrong then I am wrong and we are in the same boat... now the biggie here is what if I am not wrong? you have no hope... does that matter if you have a chance to live again? well, this may be where we all differ, but it does matter to me. now we can theorize on this all day, but it boils down to that.

It also starts with a simple fact of question as to how the begining was... I am here and you are here. so break it all the way down and it is either we were created or not there is no inbetween on this question.... then it goes from there on everything else... that question is the absolute truth though.. one or the other happened and that is a fact that everyone has to comes to terms with... or not.

That is a good post! Everyone can certainly belive what they want and if some belive there is life after death or a creator and it makes them feel better its a very good thing. Faith can be a great thing that make many lives better.

My only objection is when people try to manipulate science to make it fit with their faith.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    ronnie peeps who believe go thru life conservatively they hold back, they dont do things coz "god wouldnt like it or coz "its a sin" so that they can go to heaven or as you said get reborn, i go thru life doing whatever i fookin well wanna do enjoying to the full, so we both die and im right and its the end no after life no gold clock no kiss my arse or nothing, dont you think the god squad have missed out on LIFE?. thats just my opinion, however people have to do whatever they can to get thru life and if believing in something they dont know exists then good luck to them if thats what they need to do
    amen lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    42. Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex

You won me over

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by borntobeblue View Post
    ronnie peeps who believe go thru life conservatively they hold back, they dont do things coz "god wouldnt like it or coz "its a sin" so that they can go to heaven or as you said get reborn, i go thru life doing whatever i fookin well wanna do enjoying to the full, so we both die and im right and its the end no after life no gold clock no kiss my arse or nothing, dont you think the god squad have missed out on LIFE?. thats just my opinion, however people have to do whatever they can to get thru life and if believing in something they dont know exists then good luck to them if thats what they need to do
    amen lol
    I agree with you that some are indeed guilty of what you just described. But, I do not fall into that category. I enjoy life and can see through all the religious BS. I am of the opinion that being kind to others is the best way to live whether you believe in God or not. I am surrounded with friends of all backgrounds because I go out of my way to treat people with respect. I feel they deserve that respect!

Jesus himself never ran around with the religious crowd. He was friends with the sinners both rich and poor! I do not associate myself with the holier than thou crowd that goes around judging others. And I certainly make no judgements on those who do not believe as I. My belief is that we all sin ever day to some extent. I also believe that faith in Christ wipes away all sin-past, present and future.. I am no longer under bondage. I do as I please and I am a very happy person. Everyone has their opinions and they should be shown respect. I am not saying I am right because I cannot prove it 100% but there is some historical evidence backing up what I believe. I have studied the bible in great depth and it's what I believe. It's a touchy topic for sure.

take care,

Ronnie
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-26-2008 at 06:26 AM.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i just go with the whole "treat others how i would like to be treated" mantra. Unless they are a scumbag, then **** em.

mick86 is offline Member
    Lol nic post Kale,
    29. I Gave Up Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo For Lent.
    I can relate to that, I gave up believing in the bizarre for Scientology.

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    Its not the believin in God that matters....its the believin that matters!
    "everyone who was anyone believed in something" George f__kin Patton

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1961 View Post
    Its not the believin in God that matters....its the believin that matters!
    "everyone who was anyone believed in something" George f__kin Patton
    I believe in death.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I believe in death.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information