Thread: Hate Crime

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Hate Crime

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80752026/

White kid gets rocked for being white, as all the blacks start cheering and not helping. The few other white kids on the bus don't jump in for the sake of not getting their asses kicked too...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...185008&catid=3
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 09-17-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    lol, the comments below the vid are the funniest !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    hahaha yeah, Ive been scrolling through them. lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i get laid alot cause I am brown ....what is it ...Hate sex??

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    makes me sick.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonada8 View Post
    wow!!!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    that makes me so angry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i get laid alot cause I am brown ....what is it ...Hate sex??

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    right im not trying to be funny or anything...but are white americans (students) all like bookworms and just take a beating and get bullied all there lifes?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most of the comments on that video are going to be by ***** little teenagers, all trynna out-racist the other.

But shit like that pisses me off. I hope it gets dealt with accordingly as well. And wtf was the Bus Driver doing the whole time?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    right im not trying to be funny or anything...but are white americans (students) all like bookworms and just take a beating and get bullied all there lifes?

not funny regardless, but def. stupid...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Fuken bullies black or white need to be beaten........i fuken hate bullies....and the bus driver is a wanka...........

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    where this happened, yes the white kids usually turn the other cheek when approached by black kids... cuz typically if he starts to fight back, then he will get his ass whoopeed by like 5 kids.... the original pestering is to get them to fight back then it is 'acceptable' to jump him...

it happened in belleville stl which is a majority black residence... well more than other places...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    And wtf was the Bus Driver doing the whole time?
    that was my first thought, too!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Fuken bullies black or white need to be beaten........i fuken hate bullies....and the bus driver is a wanka...........
    ^^ x2

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to hop on Limbaugh's nut sack BigSexxy!!! LOL!!! He's the one who brought attention to this. I guess you didn't choose to check the follow up with the white kids mother did you? You might want to check that out before you label this a hate crime...

elitepeptides is offline Junior Member
    Black kid takes the assault and battery charge for juve - white kid stands up for himself and learns a defensive martial art. Those punches could have been easily defended had he known the right moves. Hate crime? Of course it takes hate to make a malicious crime on somebody, regardless of skin tone.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the white kid should of fought back, the two kids that were beating him up were 14 and 15...and the white kid was 17....sad sad sad

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how this is a hate crime. It's just some kids who happen to be black beating on a guy who happens to be white.

But damn getting beaten by someone 3 years younger than you is pretty embarrassing in high school lolol.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ......i cant coment if it is a racially motivated attack......but if that had been the other way around........i dont care what anyone says it would most certainly of been called a racially motivated attack........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Way to hop on Limbaugh's nut sack BigSexxy!!! LOL!!! He's the one who brought attention to this. I guess you didn't choose to check the follow up with the white kids mother did you? You might want to check that out before you label this a hate crime...

hahaha it was obviously a joke. lol you're ridiculous

......i cant coment if it is a racially motivated attack......but if that had been the other way around........i dont care what anyone says it would most certainly of been called a racially motivated attack........
    That was my point! Thank you. You can bet your ass if it was one black guy and a bunch of krackers hootn' and hollering all the blacks would be in a up-roaring rage. And then they would somehow tie in slavery like they tend to do....etc, etc.. sharpton and jackson would be all hell bent. Then Obama would give a special conference of how we all need to be equal, blah, blah, blah...

its just funny....

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member

Questions for you BigSexxy, isn't the history of racism and racially motivated crime in this country based in the legacy of slavery? Isn't the idea the blacks are inferior thought of by racists whites come from the idea that blacks were brought here as slave labor and subhumanized for years? So how can you not tie slavery into any race debate?
    Last edited by BgMc31; 09-18-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post

Questions for you BigSexxy, isn't the history of racism and racially motivated crime in this country based in the legacy of slavery? Isn't the idea the blacks are inferior thought of by racists whites come from the idea that blacks were brought here as slave labor and subhumanized for years? So how can you not tie slavery into any race debate?
    I'm not sure what you are getting at but I will say this.....

Slavery has no business in todays society. I was NOT alive durring the times of slavery and I should not be held responsible for the actions of the people of those times.

Racism really ought to be dead by now..... unfortunately we have white supremecists and we also have african americans who WONT let it die.....For whatever reason.... they feel they are owed for what their race went through WAY before they were born.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Slavery has no business in todays society. I was NOT alive durring the times of slavery and I should not be held responsible for the actions of the people of those times.

Racism really ought to be dead by now..... unfortunately we have white supremecists and we also have african americans who WONT let it die.....For whatever reason.... they feel they are owed for what their race went through WAY before they were born.

~Haz~

Solid post my man...
    racism is kept alive because many people make a hell of a living off of it.
    there is a ton of money in racism, just ask that lowlife piece of dogshit jesse jackson..
    or hell, sheila jackson...

the white man is to blame for all....what a bunch of shit.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    gold jacket green jacket who gives a sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    I must agree I recently seen an episode of 60 minutes were morgan freeman says the following.

“You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” Freeman asks Wallace. After noting there is no “white history month,” he says, “I don’t want a black history month. Black history is American history,” he tells Wallace.

The notion of a special month for black history may be hurting rather than helping efforts for racial equality, Freeman believes. When Wallace wonders whether racist attitudes may be harder to eradicate without the education that Black History Month provides, Freeman retorts: “How are we going to get rid of racism? Stop talking about it!”

Freeman believes the labels “black” and “white” are an obstacle to beating racism. “I am going to stop calling you a white man and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man,” he says. “I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You wouldn’t say, ‘Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.’ You know what I’m saying?”

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    I must agree I recently seen an episode of 60 minutes were morgan freeman says the following.

“You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” Freeman asks Wallace. After noting there is no “white history month,” he says, “I don’t want a black history month. Black history is American history,” he tells Wallace.

The notion of a special month for black history may be hurting rather than helping efforts for racial equality, Freeman believes. When Wallace wonders whether racist attitudes may be harder to eradicate without the education that Black History Month provides, Freeman retorts: “How are we going to get rid of racism? Stop talking about it!”

Freeman believes the labels “black” and “white” are an obstacle to beating racism. “I am going to stop calling you a white man and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man,” he says. “I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You wouldn’t say, ‘Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.’ You know what I’m saying?”
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M THINKING! It's a shame some people just don't get it......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Send em to bully beatdown.

they do get it Haz, they just make to much money off of it.

whats bully beatdown???

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    they do get it Haz, they just make to much money off of it.
    yeah..... ur right..... Those in the spotlight make money off it and those not in the spotlight use it to get their way.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

whats bully beatdown???
    A TV show in america.....

Kids write the show and the show contacts their "bully" and gets him to fight an MMA fighter on national television. If the bully lasts the whole time he wins money.... if not.... the dorks do.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

haha........seems like a good idea...better if the dork got a few month mma training with wanderli silva...(hes my favourite) or some other great.....and then kicked the bullies ass himself.......

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Its not just about money. Its about beliefs too.

Noone pays me to hate the people I do, or the people my friends and family hate. What I think is funnier is people who says "racism needs to die".

Thats idealistic utopian bs imo. Racism will never stop till whites start acting, speaking and dressing like blacks, or till blacks start acting speaking and dressing like whites.

Which is never gonna happen.
    200 years from now even when slavery is further away, we will still find new things to hate about people. And I don't even think its wrong. I don't need to live in harmony with people I don't want to, and realistically, seeing what they are, I feel better despising them. I'm not just talking about blacks, I'm talking whites, asians, even my own kind the famous italian guido.
    Certain groups of people act like fvckn idiots and think the world owes them something. I have not a shred of moral reservation to stop me from hating them. And I'm not talking about hating an entire group, but certain groups I just tend to not like a larger percentage of the population. Some people says its immature or closeminded, I say f that, its reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Its not just about money. Its about beliefs too.

Noone pays me to hate the people I do, or the people my friends and family hate. What I think is funnier is people who says "racism needs to die".

Thats idealistic utopian bs imo. Racism will never stop till whites start acting, speaking and dressing like blacks, or till blacks start acting speaking and dressing like whites.

Which is never gonna happen.
    200 years from now even when slavery is further away, we will still find new things to hate about people. And I don't even think its wrong. I don't need to live in harmony with people I don't want to, and realistically, seeing what they are, I feel better despising them. I'm not just talking about blacks, I'm talking whites, asians, even my own kind the famous italian guido.
    Certain groups of people act like fvckn idiots and think the world owes them something. I have not a shred of moral reservation to stop me from hating them. And I'm not talking about hating an entire group, but certain groups I just tend to not like a larger percentage of the population. Some people says its immature or closeminded, I say f that, its reality.

yeah but ur sicillian, everyone knows they are dirty...
    they give us italians a bad name...

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33;486***5
    yeah but ur sicillian, everyone knows they are dirty...
    they give us italians a bad name...
    lol

Thread Information